So you may not have heard of Thirteen Coins before, that shouldn’t stop you from trying this favorite from this restaurant. Their Chicken Parmigiana is rich and decadent as it combines a beautifully breaded chicken breast served with a cream based sauce. Be sure to cook up plenty of pasta and serve some crusty bread with this recipe. You will want to clean your plate with our copy cat version of this recipe.
Thirteen Coins Brest of Chicken Parmigiana
Thirteen Coins Breast of Chicken Parmigiana
- 3 pounds boneless skinless chicken breasts
- 6 beaten eggs
- 1/2 cup Italian Bread Crumbs
- 6 ounces sliced Mozzarella Cheese
- 1/4 cup butter
- 2 cups White Cream Sauce
- 3 ounces Parmiagana Regiano Cheese
- 1/2 teaspoon powered Garlic
- salt and pepper to taste
- Season chicken with salt, pepper, and garlic. Dip in beaten eggs and dredge in Italian Breadcrumbs. Lightly brown in butter clarified butter is really the best for this.
- Remove from pan and place in a 350-degree oven with 2 slices of Mozzarella cheese on each breast. leave in oven until cheese is lightly browned.
- Add cream sauce to remainder left in fry pan. When cream sauce is hot, place a ladle of the sauce onto the plate, and then place one chicken breast on top. Sprinkle with grated Parmesan cheese.