This is a great way to jazz up spaghetti. Especially if you like lots of veggies. This is a terrific dish to put together for company.
Baked Spaghetti Casserole
Thrown Together Baked Spaghetti Casserole
- 2 pounds spaghetti
- 48 ounces Prego Garden Veggie Sauce
- 12 ounces shredded Cheddar cheese
- 12 ounces shredded Mozzarella cheese
- 4 ounces sliced black olives
- 1 cup chopped onion
- 1 sliced green bell pepper
- 8 ounces sliced mushrooms
- 2 pounds ground beef
- Boil spaghetti in salted water. Preheat oven to 350. Brown meat. Add onion and bell pepper. Once onion and bell peppers are cooked thoroughly, add sauce, mushrooms, and olives. Let simmer about 10 minutes. Drain noodles and add sauce. Mix well. Pour spaghetti into a casserole dish and sprinkle one layer of each cheese. Let bake for 10-15 minutes or until cheese is melted.Thanks to Prettygorjus for this casserole recipe.