Getting tired of the same old veggies being served? Try this mouthwatering casserole, sure to delight even tot-sized taste buds!!
Way-2-Go Veggie Casserole
- 16 ounces frozen mixed vegetables
- 28 ounces corn drained (2 cans)
- 2 cups mayonnaise do not use Miracle Whip
- 2 cups Mexican cheese blend
- 30 crushed Ritz crackers
- 8 ounces melted butter
- Layer in this order. First, in the bottom of the dish, pour in the mixed vegetables. Second, spread all of the mayonnaise on top of the veggies evenly.
- Next, empty the 2 cans of whole kernel corn on top of the mayonnaise. Top the corn with 3 mix shredded cheese. On top of the cheese, spread the crushed Ritz crackers.
- Take a knife and make holes ( 4 to 5 ) in the casserole. Pour the melted butter across the top of the casserole. Bake in a 350 oven for 30-40 minutes or until the top is golden brown. Serve hot.