Homemade Amaretto Coffee Creamer
You can make your own homemade Amaretto Coffee Creamer at home.
Prep Time 5 minutes
Cook Time 1 minute
Total Time 6 minutes
- 14 ounces sweetened condensed milk
- 14 ounces evaporated milk
- 1/2 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1 teaspoon almond extract
- This homemade creamer with an Amaretto flavor will stay fresh in your refrigerator in an airtight container for about a week. Another idea is to freeze leftovers in an ice cube tray for use later.
- Homemade creamer is perfect for iced coffee drinks
- You can use the homemade creamer in hot cocoa and hot tea! This creamer is perfect in Earl Grey or Irish breakfast tea.
Calories: 75kcal | Carbohydrates: 10g | Protein: 2g | Fat: 2g | Saturated Fat: 1g | Cholesterol: 10mg | Sodium: 38mg | Potassium: 111mg | Fiber: 0g | Sugar: 10g | Vitamin A: 1.7% | Vitamin C: 0.9% | Calcium: 9% | Iron: 0.3%