Add to Collection
Go to Collections
Baked Chicken Cordon Blue Casserole
You can make a delicious Baked Chicken Cordon Blue Casserole, it's so much easier than making Chicken Cordon Blue!
Prep Time 10 minutes
Cook Time 45 minutes
Total Time 55 minutes
- 6 skinless boneless chicken breasts thighs also work well
- 2 cans cream of mushroom soup
- 6 slices deli ham
- 6 pieces of cheese. Farmers cheese works best, but I have used Monterey Jack.
- 1/2 cup milk
- salt and pepper to taste
Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
Spray a casserole dish with non-stick spray. Combine soup and milk in 9x13 casserole dish and place chicken into the casserole dish.
Put a slice of ham on each piece and top with a slice of cheese. Bake uncovered at 350 degrees for 40-45 minutes.
Serve with mashed potatoes and a veggie and wait for the compliments.
- Consider splitting the raw chicken breast and stuffing with an additional ham and cheese slide for extra flavor.
- Layer an extra piece of cheese and place the oven on the broil mode for the last five minutes of cooking.
- Be creative with swapping out the cheeses, i have made this with Swiss, and Havariti
Calories: 325kcal | Carbohydrates: 7g | Protein: 39g | Fat: 14g | Saturated Fat: 6g | Cholesterol: 109mg | Sodium: 1220mg | Potassium: 664mg | Fiber: 0g | Sugar: 1g | Vitamin A: 185IU | Vitamin C: 1.3mg | Calcium: 147mg | Iron: 1.4mg