Add to Collection
Go to Collections
Orange Fluff Salad
This Orange Fluff Salad is the perfect combination of orange gelatine, cottage cheese, and crushed pineapple.
Prep Time 15 minutes
Cook Time 10 minutes
Total Time 25 minutes
- 16 ounces small curd cottage cheese
- 1 package orange Jell-O; large 6 ounce package
- 2 cups heavy cream
- 1 can mandarin oranges, drained 11 1/2 ounces
- 1 can crushed pineapple, drained 8 1/2 ounces
In a large bowl, mix cottage cheese with dry Jell-O. Whip cream until stiff peaks form; fold into gelatin mixture with orange sections and pineapple.
Spoon into mold that has been rinsed in cold water. Let stand in refrigerator until set, at least six hours or preferably overnight.
Unmold onto serving dish lined with lettuce leaves and decorate with cherries.
- Be sure to store the jello mold in the refrigerator!
- You could switch the flavor if you desire, you could use try this with cherry, strawberry, or even lime jello.
Calories: 534kcal | Carbohydrates: 50g | Protein: 13g | Fat: 32g | Saturated Fat: 19g | Cholesterol: 121mg | Sodium: 439mg | Potassium: 323mg | Fiber: 1g | Sugar: 44g | Vitamin A: 32% | Vitamin C: 24.8% | Calcium: 14.5% | Iron: 2.3%