Add to Collection
Go to Collections
Make your own copycat version of Wendy's Frosty at home.
Prep Time 5 minutes
Total Time 5 minutes
- 16 ice cubes of chocolate milk
- 1 cup Cool Whip whipped cream is ok to use
- 1 tablespoon sweetened condensed milk
- The key to making this at home is the frozen chocolate milk. Freeze the chocolate milk in ice cube trays the day before.
- Freeze your whipped cream as well. This will ensure the right consistency for your frosty treat. I love using Cool Whip for this copycat.
- Scrape down the sides of your blender to make sure it all mixes well.
Calories: 520kcal | Carbohydrates: 84g | Protein: 17g | Fat: 14g | Saturated Fat: 8g | Cholesterol: 55mg | Sodium: 378mg | Potassium: 921mg | Fiber: 3g | Sugar: 66g | Vitamin A: 1215IU | Calcium: 632mg | Iron: 1.1mg