Add to Collection
Go to Collections
Cherry O Cheese Pie
This classic Cherry O Cheese Pie can be put together in a jiffy.
Prep Time 10 minutes
Cook Time 45 minutes
Total Time 55 minutes
- 1 baked 9-inch pastry shell or a 9-inch crumb crust
- 8 ounces cream cheese softened
- 14 ounces Sweetened and Condensed Milk
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 2 teaspoons Lemon Juice
- 20 ounces cherry pie filling
- 1/2 cup sugar r - this goes into the pie filling mixture
- 1 tablespoon cornstarch dissolved in 1 tablespoon water.
In a medium-size bowl, beat softened cream cheese until light and fluffy. Gradually stir in milk until thoroughly blend. Stir in lemon juice and vanilla. Turn into crust. Refrigerate 2 to 3 hours.
For the cherry topping, get a can of cherry pie filling, and place it in a medium-sized saucepan. Add cornstarch to water, stir well, and mix cornstarch and water into the pie filling.
Stir in 1/2 cup sugar into the pie filling. Cook over medium heat until the sauce thickens a bit. When cooled spoon over the cheese pie. Be sure to store this cheesecake in the refrigerator.
This cheesecake will set up in a few hours. Store the pie in the refrigerator when it is not being served.
- Don't want to use a baked pie shell? You can use a graham cracker pie shell.
- Love blueberries? Make this recipe with blueberry pie filling instead of cherry pie filling.
Calories: 392kcal | Carbohydrates: 61g | Protein: 5g | Fat: 14g | Saturated Fat: 8g | Cholesterol: 48mg | Sodium: 167mg | Potassium: 297mg | Fiber: 0g | Sugar: 40g | Vitamin A: 660IU | Vitamin C: 4.3mg | Calcium: 176mg | Iron: 0.4mg