Cherry Cream Cheese Pie is the dessert you want to prepare when you want cheesecake, but you don’t want to have actually to bake one. This classic cherry cream cheese pie is a family favorite and perfect for any occasion.
This post contains affiliate links. As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases.
Are you looking for the perfect no-bake cheesecake? It is so easy to make.
Table of Contents
Ingredients for Cherry Cream Cheese Pie
Who doesn’t love it when a recipe is made with simple ingredients and is easy to prepare. This cherry cream cheese pie certainly fits this bill.
Here’s a list of what you need:
- 9-inch pie shell
- Cream cheese
- Sweetened condensed milk
- Vanilla extract
- Lemon juice
- Cherry pie filling
This pie is made with a traditional pastry pie shell. If you want to save some additional time you could use a pre-made graham cracker pie crust. It’s completely up to you.
How to Make No-bake Cheesecake
Recipes really don’t get easier than this. This recipe is made in a few basic steps.
- You need to bake the pie shell and allow it to cool if you are using a traditional crust.
- Then you need to make the filling pour it into the pie shell.
- After you have made the cheesecake filling you will need to make the cherry pie topping.
- Cook the pie filling over the stovetop with some additional corn starch to help thicken it up.
- It must cool a bit before you place it on top the of creamy cheesecake layer.
- Once the pie filling is cooled you will gently pour it over the cheesecake topping.
Why the no-bake cherry cheesecake pie is one of the best desserts ever!
What’s so great about this Cherry O Cheese Pie? Well if you are someone that is learning to cook, this is the perfect recipe for you. It isn’t difficult to make, and you can use a pre-packaged graham cracker pie shell.
This is also good because if you want to make a dessert for someone, you can leave the whole pie there, and not take any of it home! It is a sneaky thing I do, bringing a dessert in a dish that I don’t need to see again.
Finally, this cherry cream cheese pie just tastes good, really good.
Do you love cheesecake? Try these recipes
- Blueberry Cheesecake Bars
- Cheesecake Brownies
- Cookie Dough Cheesecake
- How to Make Original Cheesecake (Cheesecake Factory)
- Lindy’s New York Cheesecake
- Oreo Cheesecake
- Peach Cheesecake
- Pumpkin Cheesecake
- Red Velvet Cheesecake
- Sopapilla Cheesecake
More Cherry Dessert Recipes
Cherry Cream Cheese Pie
Cream Cheese Pie Filling
- 1 baked 9-inch pie pastry shell or a 9-inch graham cracker crumb crust
- 8 ounces cream cheese softened
- 14 ounces Sweetened condensed milk
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 2 teaspoons lemon juice
- 20 ounces cherry pie filling
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 1 tablespoon cornstarch
- 1 tablespoon water
Cream Cheese Pie Filling
- If using an uncooked frozen or refrigerated pie crust, bake it according to the package directions. Cool the crust completely.
- In a medium-size bowl, beat softened cream cheese until light and fluffy.
- Gradually add sweetened condensed milk and beat until thoroughly blended and smooth.
- Stir in lemon juice and vanilla.
- Pour the filling into the crust. Refrigerate the pie for 2 to 3 hours.
- Place the cherry pie filling in a medium-sized saucepan.
- In a small bowl, stir cornstarch and water together to make a slurry.
- Add the cornstarch slurry to the pie filling.
- Add 1/2 cup sugar to the pie filling and stir to combine.
- Cook over medium heat until the mixture thickens a bit.
- Remove the topping from the heat and cool it completely.
- Spread the cherry topping over the pie.
- Refrigerate the pie for several hours before serving. The pie will set up in a few hours.