Do you love copycat recipes? Do you want to get a couple of recipes from each of the most popular restaurants? Look no further, I have you covered.
This collection is written in order of restaurant. Most of these recipes are available on CopyKat.com, but I have added a few from other bloggers, I hope you enjoy this collection!
Which one is my all-time favorite recipe? I have to say hands down it is the Olive Garden Alfredo Sauce. For me, this was the recipe that got it all started.
Do copycat recipes really taste like restaurant recipes?
- Copycat recipes can taste very similar to restaurant recipes.
- Often restaurant recipes are made with common ingredients everyone can find in their kitchen.
- You can duplicate many of your favorite restaurant meals by recreating the recipe at home.
- Some restaurant recipes really aren’t special or made with secret ingredients.
- Many of the most popular restaurant dishes are really classic dishes that we already know and love.
Now let’s get started with the recipes.
Big Boy’s Restaurant
BJ’s Restaurant and Brewhouse
Buffalo Wild Wings
California Pizza Kitchen
Chipotle Mexican Grill
Chick Fil A
Chuy’s Tex Mex
Cold Stone Creamery
Kentucky Fried Chicken
Little Caesars Pizza
Long John Silvers
Maggiano’s Little Italy
McAlister’s Sweet Tea
Olive Garden Chicken Alfredo
Olive Garden Chicken And Shrimp Carbonara
Olive Garden Chicken Gnocchi Soup
Olive Garden Chicken Marsala
Olive Garden Lemon Creme Cake
Olive Garden Salad Dressing
Olive Garden Steak Alfredo
Olive Garden Zuppa Toscana
Ruth’s Chris Steakhouse
Sonic Drive Inn
Steak and Shake
The Old Spaghetti Factory
Browned Butter and Mizithra Cheese Spaghetti
You made it this far, why not receive emails about the latest CopyKat Recipes for free?