Raising Cane’s Dipping Sauce has to be one of my new loves. It is a tangy, rich sauce that is packed full of flavor, and it is a little tough putting your finger on exactly what it is to make it so special. This has to be one of the best dipping sauces for chicken around.
You may not know what exactly a Raising Cane’s is, well if you haven’t been to one it is a place that specializes in chicken tenders and this amazing dipping sauce. They also have some of the best lemonade around.
What makes their chicken so special is that it has never been frozen. So these folks care about how their food tastes.
Today I am focusing on the dipping sauce because it is terribly unique, and I think it also goes great with French fries, on a hamburger, or even as a sandwich spread.
I don’t know about you, but when I go out to eat, I often am utterly fascinated by the dipping sauces that are served. To me, this is what makes a restaurant dining experience unique.
At home, I don’t always go to the trouble to make a fancy dipping sauce when I cook a meal. This sauce is so good that you will want to grab an extra or two when you go there. Now you don’t have to you can make this recipe in your kitchen.
More Favorite Copy Kat Recipes
- Olive Garden Moscato
- Easy Instant Pot Beef Stew
- Chick Fil A Sauces
- Red Robin Campfire Sauce Recipe
- Applebees Burgers
- Fried Cheese Curds
- Very Berry Hibiscus Refreshers
- Green Apple Wine
- Pumpkin Spice Pancake Recipe
- How To Make Bread Crumbs
Make garlic and parmesan chicken wings for a tasty appetizer.
Raising Cane - Dipping Sauce
- 1 cup mayonnaise Hellman's or Dukes recommended
- ½ cup Heinz ketchup
- 1 tablespoon Worcestershire sauce plus 1 teaspoon
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- ¼ teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon black pepper fresh ground is best
- Place all ingredients in a small bowl.
- Stir all the ingredients until well blended.
- Refrigerate the sauce in an air-tight container for a few hours before serving.