Red Robin Freckled Lemonade comes from the Red Robin restaurants that are known for their tasty treats. Unique menu items are their specialty, and this special lemonade is no exception. It’s a tangy lemonade with strawberries that really hits the spot.
If you have never been to the Red Robin restaurant before you are missing out on a place that knows how to do a great burger. They serve up a variety of burgers, they have a delicious way of putting together unique combinations of flavors on their burgers.
They also make some crispy french fries that are so good, and they give you a bottomless plate of these french fries.
Red Robin has a really nice bar filled with adult cocktails and many family-friendly beverages so no one will be left out when you go here. One of my favorite drinks is the Red Robin Freckled Lemonade.
I think when you go out for a meal one of the things that makes it special is getting to order items you don’t normally order every day. For me, this often means special drinks and appetizers. Here it is the Red Robin Freckled Lemonade.
I love this lemonade because it is non-alcoholic. So often it is hard to find a drink that doesn’t require any alcohol. So the whole family can enjoy this special freckled lemonade.
For the Red Robin Freckled Lemonade, I use store-bought lemonade (I really like the Minute Maid brand). But you could use homemade lemonade if you like.
I use frozen sliced strawberries with syrup.
If you want to be fancy you can also add a few chopped strawberries for garnish.
How to Make Freckled Lemonade
- Place thawed strawberries and syrup into the bottom of a tall highball glass.
- Add lemonade and stir the mixture together.
- Fill the glass with ice. Garnish with fresh strawberries.
- Or you can use a shaker if you have one on hand.
- Pour the lemonade, thawed strawberries and syrup into the shaker.
- Shake and pour over ice. Garnish with fresh strawberries if desired.
One thing I can promise is that you can make this homemade for about a fifth the price of when you order this one out. Why not make a whole pitcher of these and serve this up for a special meal at home?
Make a spiked Red Robin Speckled Lemonade?
Sometimes you want a drink with a bit more of a punch. Red Robin uses Smirnoff Citrus vodka to give this drink an adult version of this drink. You should add 1 1/2 ounces to 2 ounces to your drink to turn it into an adult beverage.
Love lemon drinks and sweets? Try these recipes!
- Chick Fil A Frozen Lemonade
- Lemon Lush Recipe
- Old Fashioned Lemon Squares Recipe
- Lemon Cream Cheese Cookies
- Italian Lemon Cream Cake
- Lemon Meringue Pie
- Starbucks Passion Tea Lemonade
Refreshing Drink Recipes
More Red Robin Copycat Recipes
Red Robin Freckled Lemonade
- 2 tablespoons frozen strawberries with syrup thawed
- 1 1/2 cups lemonade (Minute Maid recommended)
- fresh strawberries for garnish if desired
- Place two tablespoons of the strawberries and syrup into the bottom of a tall highball glass. Add lemonade and stir the mixture together. Fill the glass with ice. Garnish with fresh strawberries if desired.
- Or you can use a shaker if you have one on hand. Pour the lemonade and frozen strawberries and syrup into the shaker then shake and pour over ice. Garnish with fresh strawberries if desired.