There is a wonderful thing going on in the restaurant world, and that would be the revitalization of the hamburger. It seems like places are finally giving the hamburger the respect that it deserves. Smashburger is one of my favorite places to get a hamburger, and they have this sauce, the Smashsauce, that is hard to beat.
What’s so great about Smashburger’s smashsauce? Well, it is a tangy, mustard-based sauce, that is perfect to spread on a hamburger, or to dip your fries into. So you can enjoy my version of the Smashburger Smashsauce, I bet it tastes just like what is offered in the restaurant.
Now you can enjoy this hamburger secret sauce without having to go to the restaurant. A great way to save money and time!
Love Burger Recipes? Check out these Copycat Burger Recipes
Pin this to save and share with your friends:
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise
- 1/4 cup yellow prepared mustard
- 2 teaspoons pickle juice
- 2 teaspoons chopped dill pickle
- 1 teaspoon vegetable oil
- In a small bowl combine chopped dill pickles, mayonnaise, yellow mustard, and 2 teaspoons of dill pickle juice. Stir well, and let rest in the refrigerator for a couple of hours before serving.
Recipe Tips for the Cook
- Yellow prepared mustard is the normal mustard that you would have on any hot dog or hamburger.
- The dill pickle juice is critical for the recipe, the sauce has a sour tang, but not too many pickles, so this is how we get this wonderful dill flavor.
- A touch of vegetable oil is needed because the sauce is thin, and you can't really thin this one with water.
- his sauce is perfect on a hamburger, and makes a wonderful sauce to dip your french fries into.