Love the Starbucks White chocolate Mocha? Perhaps you love to go into your local Starbucks and order a coffee from your favorite barista, sip your coffee and read the paper and enjoy a few minutes of paradise.
Fancy coffee drinks are an everyday indulgent luxury. It’s perfect for white chocolate fans! The Starbucks White Chocolate Mocha is a drink that is for you!
There are so many different varieties of chocolate available these days. You can buy milk chocolate, semi-sweet chocolate, dark chocolate, extra dark chocolate, and even white chocolate. The fun thing is that each new chocolate brings a new flavor.
White chocolate is made up of butter, sugar, and milk solids and has a velvety smooth consistency. It’s no wonder it’s such a popular syrup to add to coffee!
The white chocolate mocha is one of Starbuck’s original espresso beverages. It has stood the test of time and customers come back for it again and again! One of the best things about this delicious coffee drink is that it is so simple to make at home. It consists of only 4 ingredients and once you have those on hand it’s easy to whip up.
This post contains affiliate links. As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases.
There are two ways to create this drink. The easiest way is to purchase the white chocolate mocha sauce. It can be found at Starbucks, World Market, or have it shipped to your door from Amazon (Fontana White Chocolate Mocha Sauce, 63 fl oz).
The second method is to use white chocolate, either bars or chips. You can find both at your local grocery store. Grab some espresso (either instant or regular), milk, and some whipped cream and you on your way to the perfect white mocha!
If you don’t have an espresso maker you have options. You can use Instant Espresso (Instant Espresso, 2 Oz, 2 Oz), this works well, you can make extra strong coffee, or you may want to invest in an inexpensive Bialetti Moka Express 3 Cup Espresso Maker 06799, the Bialetti Moka pot can help you make espresso coffee on the stovetop without an expensive coffee maker. Italians have been making their espresso this way for almost 100 years.
Love Starbucks? check out these copycat recipes!
Popular Copy Kat Recipes
- Watermelon Sangria
- How To Make Chick Fil A Sauce
- Cheese Curds Recipe
- How Long To Boil Cabbage
- Apple Sangria
- Homemade Bread Crumbs
Make a Starbucks White Chocolate Mocha at home
- 3 tablespoons white chocolate chips or white chocolate sauce
- 1.5 ounces espresso or 1 tablespoon instant espresso plus 3 tablespoons of hot water to dissolve
- 1 cup milk whole, half and half, or skim
- 2 tablespoons whipped cream
- If you are using the white chocolate sauce - add the sauce to a coffee mug.
- Heat the milk, and use a milk frother to make the milk frothy.
- Layer the espresso and milk (frothed if you prefer) on top and stir.
- Top with whipped cream. If you are using white chocolate chips - in a double boiler melt the white chocolate chips with the milk. Pour the milk mixture over the espresso and top with whipped cream.