Starbucks Strawberry Frappuccino is a fruity frozen drink we all love. Strawberries and cream frappuccino is perfect for those of us who do not like coffee as much as other people do.
This post contains affiliate links. As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases.
This strawberries and cream frappe is sure to put a smile on anyone’s face.
Starbucks has a large variety of different beverages available to its patrons. Most of them are coffee or espresso-based, but there are a few drinks made for non-coffee drinkers. They offer teas, handmade sodas, and cream-based frappuccinos.
This strawberries and creme frappuccino is a customer favorite at the popular Starbucks coffee house. It is light, refreshing, and more of a milkshake or dessert drink than a pick me up.
Although it’s called a frappuccino, the strawberries and cream drink does not have any coffee in the mix. It’s a combination of strawberries and milk blended and then topped with whipped cream.
Making it at home not only saves on money but also a few calories.
A strawberry creme frappuccino is easy to make at home. The best part is that this drink uses common ingredients you may already have on hand.
Here’s a list of what you need
- Vanilla ice cream
- Strawberry syrup or strawberry jam
- Whipped cream
CopyKat Tip: Use frozen strawberries instead of fresh and omit the ice. It makes the frappe a little bit creamier in my opinion.
How to Make a Strawberry Frappuccino
- In a blender, layer the ingredients starting with the ice cream and ending with ice.
- Blend until smooth.
- Pour into a glass and top with whipped cream.
Love Starbucks? Try these copycat recipes!
- Caramel Frappuccino
- Caramel Macchiato
- Flat White Coffee
- Peppermint Mocha
- Starbucks Mocha
- Starbucks White Mocha
- Starbucks Very Berry Hibiscus
- Vanilla Frappe
- Starbucks Pumpkin Bread
- Banana Walnut Bread
Favorite Fast Food Drinks
Starbucks Strawberry Frappuccino
- 1 cup vanilla ice cream
- 1 cup strawberries fresh or frozen
- 2 tablespoons strawberry syrup or strawberry jam
- 1 cup milk
- 1 cup ice
- 2 tablespoons whipped cream
- In a blender, layer the ingredients except whipped cream starting with the ice cream and ending with the ice. Blend until smooth. Pour into a glass and top with whipped cream.