Carrabbas Chicken Bryan is one of my favorite chicken dishes that you can find in a restaurant. I love the chicken drenched in a lemon-basil wine sauce with a piece of tangy goat cheese on top. I love to order this dish with mashed potatoes because to miss any of this sauce is well something that is almost criminal.
Carrabbas home of -An Open Kitchen
What’s not to love about Carrabba’s Italian Grill? They are one of the few restaurants where you can enjoy an open kitchen experience. You can order from Carrabba’s menu, see how your food is cooked, and you get to inhale the tempting aroma of your order while watching your meal being prepared. This makes Carrabba’s one of my favorite places to go for dinner.
Why is the Chicken with the Bryan Topping so Delicious?
You might wonder what makes the Chicken Bryan so tasty. The secret lies in the many layers of flavors. One of the most notable characteristics is goat cheese which accentuates the whole dish. Combined with fresh basil and sun-dried tomato slices, this dish tastes unbelievably delicious.
- Variations – This lemon butter sauce for chicken will also go great over some pasta. And, I think this recipe would be pretty much the same for the Carrabba’s Filet Bryan (minus pounding on the beef) if you want to try that.
You might wonder what makes the Chicken Bryan so flavorful? This recipe combines many layers of flavors. One of the most notable characteristics is goat cheese. The whole dish is accentuated with goat cheese. Fresh basil and sun-dried tomatoes slices give the dish a wonderful new flavor.
Best of all you can put this chicken recipe together in about 30 minutes. While you have the chicken cooking you may want to roast some vegetables in the oven, or perhaps some tasty mashed potatoes would go well with this recipe.
Love Carrabbas? Check out these Carrabbas Copycat Recipes
Make Carrabba’s Chicken Bryan at home
You don’t have to go out to dinner to have something that tastes this incredible. You can make my Carrabba’s Chicken Bryan recipe at home. While this recipe may take an extra step or two, I think you will find that it’s well worth it to make your dinner extra special. While you have the chicken cooking you may want to roast some vegetables in the oven, or perhaps some tasty mashed potatoes would go well with this dish. Make it when you want or for someone’s special birthday dinner.
Carrabbas Chicken Bryan
- 1 1/2 pounds chicken breasts 4 portions
- 1/2 teaspoons salt
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
- 2 tablepoons olive oil
- 8 ounces goat cheese
- 8 tablespoons butter
- 3/4 cup dry white wine
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 1/4 cup chopped white onions
- 2 teaspoons chopped garlic
- 2 tablespoons basil, sliced thin
- 2 tablespoons sun-dried tomatoes
- Prepare chicken by wrapping in plastic wrap and pounding out until thin. Remove chicken from plastic wrap and pat dry with a paper towel. Season chicken with salt and pepper and brush with olive oil.
- Cook chicken on a grill until it is done - it should take 3 to 4 minutes on each side. When chicken is done, place chicken on a plate, and cover lightly with plastic wrap. Slice the goat cheese into four slices and shape the cheese into disks, one for each piece of chicken.
- Sauté the onions and garlic in 2 tablespoons of butter until they are fragrant and the onions are translucent. Add wine and lemon juice to pan and simmer gently until it has reduced by half. When the wine has been reduced by half, add 3 tablespoons of cold butter and whisk until the butter has melted completely.
- Turn off the burner, add remaining butter and whisk in. The sauce should be getting thick now. Pour sauce through a strainer to strain out the onions and garlic. Then return the sauce to the warm pan and stir in half of the basil. Add sun-dried tomatoes.
Assembly of the final dish
- Place each chicken breast on to a plate. Place a piece of goat cheese on the chicken and then spoon sauce over the chicken. Top each chicken breast with the remaining basil.