Are you looking for a new way to prepare chicken breasts? Copycat Cheesecake Factory Romano Chicken is the perfect recipe, a crispy coating and the chicken is tender and moist on the inside. You are going to love this easy chicken recipe.
At the Cheesecake Factory, not only do they make some of the best cheesecake around, you can even go there for dinner or lunch. One of my favorite dishes is the Romano Chicken – I absolutely love it! The pasta isn’t overcooked or gummy like at so many other places. And, the real star here is the crusted chicken romano.
Instead of the usual diced breasts, Cheesecake Factory wows you with a thin Romano cheese crispy shell that adds some crunch to your enjoyment.
Ingredients for Chicken Romano
This crispy chicken breast recipe is perfect for when you have a few ingredients in your pantry. This recipe is so diverse you can pair it with any sauce you enjoy. For this recipe, you will need:
- Boneless skinless chicken breasts
- All-purpose flour
- Finely grated Romano cheese
- Salt and pepper
So, we were happy to discover this copycat Cheesecake Factory Romano Chicken recipe developed by Megan K. Devolve. She suggests you serve this crusted chicken romano Cheesecake Factory dish with spaghetti sauce, but she thinks that it is really sinful with alfredo sauce.
This has been one of CopyKat’s highest-rated recipes because it isn’t difficult to make and it tastes very, very good.
This will be hands down one of your favorite meals. Your family will clean their plates and ask for seconds every time. And, it will be requested for any special occasion like a birthday or Valentine’s Day. If you make this dish, I sure hope you’ll come back and let me know how it turned out and what you thought of it.
Romano Chicken Variations
- For a gluten-free dish, substitute almond flour for all-purpose flour.
- Add some prosciutto slices and/or some mushrooms.
- Turn it into a salad – fresh greens, prosciutto, crusty chicken, and buttermilk ranch dressing.
- Use center-cut pork chops in place of chicken. Don’t pound, but remove all fat.
- Make it with herbs and lemon slices.
- Coat your chicken with crushed cornflakes.
- Serve it up in a wine sauce.
You can find these copycat Cheesecake Factory recipes here at copykat.com
- Chicken Piccata Cheesecake Factory
- Chicken Madeira
- Red Velvet Cheesecake Cheesecake Factory
- Santa Fe Vinaigrette
Here are more irresistible chicken recipes you have got to try!
- Easy Chicken Sheet Pan Dinner
- Bourbon Chicken like Food Court
- Low Carb Chicken Divan
- Parmesan Crusted Chicken
- Hunan Style Chicken
- Leftover Chicken Casserole Recipes
- King Ranch Chicken Casserole Recipe
- Poppyseed Chicken
Don’t miss these reader’s favorites!
You can get more copycat restaurant recipes just like the Cheesecake Factory recipes here at Copykat.com.
Cheesecake Factory Romano Chicken
- 2 chicken breasts
- 1/2 cup all purpose flour
- 2 tablespoons Romano cheese You can use Kraft in a jar
- salt and pepper to taste
- 1 beaten egg
- 2 teaspoons water
- Whisk together the egg, and the water. Pound out chicken breasts to, at most, 1/2 inch thick. Season the flour with salt and pepper, and coat the chicken lightly. Then dip in egg, and cover with shredded Romano. Place in frying pan on medium high, with a little bit of oil. Cook until golden brown. Serves 2.