This cheesecake is based from the one that you can purchase from Sam’s Wholesale Club. You will find the nut crust quite unusual.
You can get more copycat restaurant recipes just like The Cheesecake Factory recipes here at Copykat.com.
Cheesecake Factory Cheesecake
- 1/4 cup finely chopped pecans
- 1/4 cup finely chopped almonds
- 1/4 cup finely chopped walnuts
- 3/4 cup finely chopped vanilla wafers
- 2 tablespoons melted butter
- 1 1/2 pounds cream cheese
- 1 1/3 cups sugar
- 5 eggs
- 16 ounces sour cream
- 1/4 cup flour
- 2 teaspoons vanilla
- 2 teaspoons lemon juice
Mix all nuts and vanilla wafer crumbs with melted butter and press in the buttered springform pan, trying to line the sides as much as possible about 1 1/2" up the sides of the pan, set aside.
- All above ingredients should be at room temperature before you begin.Start by beating the cream cheese until light and fluffy. Keep the mixer on a low setting throughout the beating and mixing process. Add the sugar a little at a time and continue beating until creamy. Add one egg at a time and beat after each egg. When eggs have been mixed into the cream cheese add flour, vanilla and lemon juice, mix well. Add the sour cream last and beat well.
- Pour cream cheese into the springform pan. Place on the top rack in the middle of a 325 degrees preheated oven for one hour and 15 minutes. When time is up, prop open oven door and leave in oven for one hour. After one hour, remove from oven. Let cool enough before the cheesecake is put into the refrigerator for 24 hours. A cheesecake should season. The wait is worth it. The flavor ripens and becomes enriched.