One of the best pie recipes ever is made with only four ingredients and Kool-Aid is at the top of the ingredients list. This creamy Kool-Aid Pie recipe is quick and easy plus you get to choose the flavor! It is perfect for any spring or summer bbq!
Why this Recipe Works
Let’s face it, the best desserts are those that don’t take too long to make and are perfect for any occasion. This creamy Kool-Aid pie is not only delicious, but it’s also no-bake! So you won’t have to worry about heating up the oven in the warmer weather months.
And the main ingredient is interchangeable! You can use a variety of Kool-Aid to change up the flavor.
How to Make Kool-Aid Pie
Kool-Aid Pie is not just one of the best pie recipes ever but it may be the easiest too! And did I mention it uses only four ingredients?
- Mix together the Kool-Aid and condensed milk
- Add whipped cream and combine
- Pour into your pre-made graham cracker pie crust
- Refrigerate for at least one hour to set the pie
It’s that easy!
Notes & Variations
- You can change up this recipe by using orange Kool-Aid for an Orange Kool-Aie pie. Or try cherry Kool-Aid for a Cherry Kool-Aid pie, the options are endless.
- Make this pie even creamier by adding additional whipped cream when serving
- Thanks to PattsyWattsy for sharing this recipe
And if you love Kool-Aid, you’ll love this Ruby Tuesday’s Killer Kool-Aide recipe
Did you make and love this recipe? Give your review below! And make sure to share your creations by tagging me on Instagram!
History of Kool-Aid
Believe it or not, the history of Kool Aid began in Nebraska. Edwin Perkins was responsible for creating this powdered drink mix in the 1920s. Originally sold in candy and grocery stores, this famous drink mix would grow in popularity. In the 1950s it would gain the smiling kool-aid pitcher we would all grow to love.
Love pie? Try these delicious pies
- Colonia Cottage Buttermilk Pie
- Bakers Square Old Fashioned Coconut Cream Pie
- Luby’s Butternut Brownie Pie
- Sugar-Free Apple Pie
- Easy Chocolate Pie
Creamy Kool-Aid Pie
- 1 package (6 gram) unsweetened Kool-Aid
- 14 ounces sweetened condensed milk
- 8 ounces Cool Whip
- 1 Graham Cracker Pie Crust
- In a mixing bowl, mix together Kool-Aid and milk
- Add Cool Whip whipped cream and combine
- Pour into pie shell and refrigerate about 1 hour