One of the best pie recipes ever is made with only four ingredients and Kool-Aid is at the top of the ingredients list. This Kreamy Kool-Aid Pie – A Quick and Easy Pie where you choose the flavor! is perfect for any spring or summer bbq!
Why this Recipe Works
Let’s face it, the best desserts are those that don’t take too long to make and are perfect for any occasion. This Kreamy Kool-Aid Pie A Quick and Easy Pie where you choose the flavor! is not only delicious, but it’s also no-bake! So you won’t have to worry about heating up the oven in the warmer weather months. And the main ingredient is interchangeable! You can use a variety of Kool-Aid to change up the flavor!
How to Make Kool-Aid Pie
Kool-Aid Pie is not just one of the best pie recipes ever but it may be the easiest too! And did I mention it uses only four ingredients?
- Mix together the Kool-Aid and condensed milk
- Add whipped cream and combine
- Pour into your pre-made graham cracker pie crust
- Refrigerate for at least one hour to set the pie
It’s that easy!
Notes & Variations
- You can change up this recipe by using orange Kool-Aid for an Orange Kool-Aie pie. Or try cherry Kool-Aid for a Cherry Kool-Aid pie, the options are endless.
- Make this pie even creamier by adding additional whipped cream when serving
- Thanks to PattsyWattsy for sharing this recipe
And if you love Kool-Aid, you’ll love this Ruby Tuesday’s Killer Kool-Aide recipe
Did you make and love this recipe? Give it your review below! And make sure to share your creations by tagging me on Instagram!
Kreamy Kool-Aid Pie
- 1 package (6 gram) unsweetened Kool-Aid
- 14 ounces sweetened condensed milk
- 8 ounces Cool Whip
- 1 Graham Cracker Pie Crust
- In a mixing bowl, mix together Kool-Aid and milk
- Add Cool Whip whipped cream and combine
- Pour into pie shell and refrigerate about 1 hour
Love pie? Try these great cool and refreshing pies.
Colonia Cottage Buttermilk Pie – try this old fashioned easy to make pie.
Bakers Square Old Fashioned Coconut Cream Pie – no need to go out to buy a pie when you have this copycat recipe.
Luby’s Butternut Brownie Pie