Olive Garden Cookie Dough Cheesecake is a dessert the Olive Garden does not feature anymore, but once you try one bite of this cheesecake you will be asking yourself why this isn’t served any longer. So who doesn’t love a rich creamy cheesecake? Add chocolate chip cookie dough into this mixture and kids and adults alike will enjoy this dessert that can bring back the magic of sneaking some cookie dough.
You can find more Olive Garden Recipes at CopyKat.com, the web’s most popular destination for copycat restaurant recipes.
Olive Garden Cookie Dough Cheesecake
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 2 1/2 cups chocolate cookie crumbs
- 16 ounces cream cheese softened
- 1 cup sugar
- 4 eggs
- 1 teaspoons all-purpose flour
- 1 teaspoons vanilla
- 1 cup sour cream
- 1 pound refrigerated chocolate chip cookie dough
- 2 ounces chocolate chips
- 1 pint heavy whipping cream whipped
- 1 cup chocolate chips
- 1 cup chopped walnuts
- Preheat oven to 325 degrees. Generously grease the bottom and sides of a 10" spring form pan. Combine the margarine with the chocolate cookie crumbs. Press onto the bottom and sides of the pan.
- Using an electric mixer on high speed, combine cream cheese, sugar, eggs, and flour and mix until smooth. Add vanilla and sour cream and mix just until blended. Pour half of the batter into prepared crust. Cut cookie dough into golf ball-sized chunks and drop into batter. Sprinkle in chocolate chips. Pour over remaining batter. Bake for 60 minutes. Turn off the oven and open the door to the broil position.
- Allow cake to remain in the oven 30 more minutes. Refrigerate until ready to serve. To serve, remove the sides of the pan and top with fresh whipped cream. Sprinkle with additional chocolate chips and chopped walnuts.