Olive Garden Peaches and Cream Cheesecake is seasonal that appears only at special times of the year. Talk about yummy. This is a wonderful cheesecake to make during the summer.
You can find more Olive Garden Recipes at CopyKat.com, the web’s most popular destination for copycat restaurant recipes.
Olive Garden Peaches and Cream Cheesecake
Sponge cake base
- 1 egg
- 1/3 cup sugar
- 1/4 teaspoon vanilla
- 1/4 cup all-purpose flour
- 1/4 teaspoon baking powder
- 1 pinch salt
- 2 tablespoons water
- 32 ounces cream cheese softened
- 1 cup sugar
- 4 eggs
- 1 teaspoon all-purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 1 cup sour cream
- 1/4 cup peach liqueur r peach Schnapps or reserved juice from canned peaches
- 2 cups canned peaches or firm peaches, sliced and drained well
- 1 pint whipping cream or equivalent
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees. Lightly grease base of 10" springform pan. Beat whole egg in 1 and 1/2-quart bowl with mixer on high speed for 4 minutes to a thick yellow foam. Mix in sugar on low speed until smooth. Add flour, water, vanilla, baking powder, and salt. Mix on low speed until fully blended. Pour into springform pan; roll around until level. Bake 16 to 18 minutes on lowest oven rack. Cool to room temp.
- Preheat oven to 325 degrees. Mix cream cheese, sugar, eggs and flour with electric mixer on high until smooth. Add vanilla, sour cream and peach flavoring and mix on medium until smooth and thick. Fold in peach slices carefully; distribute evenly. Pour cheesecake filling onto cooled sponge cake base. Bake 70 minutes on lower oven rack. Turn off oven, open oven door to broil position and let cake remain 40 minutes. Cool to refrigerated temperature.
- -Top with fresh whipped cream or equivalent and serve. Store up to 2 days in the fridge.