You can find more Olive Garden Recipes at CopyKat.com, the web’s most popular destination for copycat restaurant recipes.
Olive Garden’s Raspberry Mousse Cheesecake
- 1 1/2 teaspoons gelatin powder
- 1 1/2 tablespoons cold water
- 1/2 cup raspberry preserves
- 2 tablespoons sugar
- 1 cup heavy whipping cream
- 16 ounces cream cheese softened
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 2 eggs
- 1/2 teaspoon Vanilla
- 1 graham cracker pie shell
- Preheat oven to 325 degrees. Mix cream cheese, sugar, eggs and vanilla with electric mixer on medium until thoroughly blended, about 3 to 4 minutes. Pour into prepared crust. Place on baking sheet and bake for 25 minutes. Cool to refrigerated temperature.
- Sprinkle gelatin over cold water, stir and let stand 1 minute. Microwave on HIGH for 30 seconds or until gelatin is completely dissolved (or heat on stove with 1 additional tablespoon of water). Combine gelatin with preserves. Chill 10 minutes.
Whipped Cream Topping
- Whip cream until soft peaks form. Add 2 tablespoons of sugar and continue whipping until stiff peaks form. Measure out 1 and 1/2 cup of whipped cream for mousse and set aside. Refrigerate remainder of cream for topping. Gently fold raspberry mixture into measured whipped cream.
- Spread raspberry mousse on top of chilled cheesecake, mounding slightly in the center. Chill 1 hour before serving. To serve, cut cheesecake into 16 servings and top each piece with a dollop of reserved whipped cream. Yield: 16 servings