Cajun Cafe Bourbon Chicken emulates the bourbon chicken that appears to frequently in shopping malls. Cajun Cafe Bourbon Chicken is a wonderful easy to make chicken dish, best of all you can make the Cajun Cafe Bourbon Chicken with chicken breasts, it’s really easy to make Cajun Cafe Bourbon Chicken.
Cajun Cafe Bourbon Chicken
Easy Cajun Cafe Bourbon Chicken
- 1 pound Chicken leg or thigh meat Cut in bite size chunks
- 4 ounces Soy sauce
- 1/2 cup Brown sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon Garlic powder
- 1 teaspoon Powdered ginger
- 2 tablespoons Dried minced onion
- 1/2 cup Jim Beam Bourbon Whiskey
- 2 tablespoons White wine
- Mix all the marinade ingredients and pour over chicken pieces in a bowl. Cover and refrigerate (stirring often) for several hours (best overnight). Bake chicken at 350 for one hour in a single layer, basting every 10 minutes. Remove chicken. Scrape pan juices with all the brown bits into a frying pan. Heat, and add 2 tablespoons white wine. Stir and add chicken. Cook for 1 minute and serve.