Johnny Carino’s Angel Hair Pasta with Artichokes is the perfect one of many angel hair pasta recipes you have got to try! You can put together a hearty, healthy meal quickly with garlic, Roma tomatoes, artichokes, and more—in no time!
Sometimes you want a pasta dish that is simple, light, and can be put together in a flash!
This artichoke pasta is just for you. In the time that it will take you to boil the pasta, you can put together this fresh pasta topping, and you can have dinner ready in minutes. Enjoy this classic Johnny Carino’s copycat recipe in no time at all.
Table of Contents
What this artichoke pasta so tasty?
Your pasta creation is going to be simply scrumptious because you are going to make it fresh with fresh ingredients. Everyone knows food tastes best when you start with fresh ingredients, and this recipe has a good combination of savory and salty accents. You could easily customize this recipe by adding some chopped zucchini or some summer squash if you happen to have some on hand. This recipe is perfect for the spring and the summer when fresh vegetables are in abundance.
You can find all of these ingredients at your every-day grocery store. Don’t worry that you would need to look for any exotic ingredients, this recipe has easy to find ingredients!
- Angel Hair Pasta
- Olive Oil
- Artichoke Hearts
- Roma Tomatoes
- Black Olives
How to Make Angel Hair Pasta with Artichokes
Prepare pasta according to package instructions.
Saute garlic in olive oil until fragrant (about 1 minute).
Add artichoke hearts, olives, tomatoes, and capers. Saute for a few minutes. If you want you could add a quarter cup of white wine to this recipe if you desire, if you don’t drink wine, a small splash of lemon juice can also really amp up the flavor! It
Serve artichoke mixture over prepared pasta. Top with fresh grated Parmesan cheese!! and enjoy!
One thing is for sure, this dish is perfect for anyone that is vegetarian, and everyone is going to love this easy angel hair pasta recipe! Best of all you can put this healthy meal together in a flash!
Love Pasta? Be sure to check out these amazing recipes
- Homemade Spaghettios with Tomato Soup
- Easy One Pot Chicken Alfredo
- Best Ever Vodka Sauce Recipe
- Simply Salad Pasta Salad
- Walhalla Pasta Outback Steakhouse
- How to Make Pizza Hut Pasta (Cavatini)
- Egg and Pasta Recipe
- Cheddars Chicken Alfredo
- Instant Pot Sausage Pasta
- Pasta Romana
- Shells Shrimp Pasta
More Johnny Carino Copycat Recipes
We would like to send a special thank you to ncbrewster for sharing this recipe.
Johnny Carino’s Angel Hair Pasta with Artichokes
- 4 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 teaspoons minced garlic
- 1 cup diced Roma tomatoes
- 1/2 cup finely diced black olives
- 1/4 cup capers
- 4 ounces Artichoke Hearts, halved drained
- 16 ounces Angel Hair Pasta
- Cook pasta according to package instructions.
- In a medium-sized skillet aauté garlic in olive oil. Gook until the garlic becomes fragrant.
- Add diced tomatoes, diced black olives, capers, and halved artichoke hearts. Saute for two to three minutes on medium heat. If desired you can add 1/4 cup of white wine. You will want to cook cook for an additional 2 to 3 minutes so the wine can reduce.
- Plate the angel hair pasta, and pour sauce over the pasta.