You can put together a hearty, healthy meal quickly with garlic, Roma tomatoes, artichokes, and more—in no time!
What Makes Johny Carinos Artichokes and Angel Hair Pasta so tasty?
We would like to send a special thank you to ncbrewster for sharing this recipe.
Love Pasta Recipes? Be sure to check out these amazing pasta recipes
Johnny Carino’s Artichokes and Angel Hair Pasta
- 4 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 teaspoons minced garlic
- 1 cup diced Roma tomatoes
- 1/2 cup finely diced black olives
- 1/4 cup capers
- 4 ounces Artichoke Hearts, halved
- 16 ounces Angel Hair Pasta
- Sauté garlic in olive oil; then, add tomatoes, olives, capers, and artichoke hearts. Sauté ingredients. Serve over pasta.