Johnny Carino Bowtie Festival is an irresistible dish. You can find Johnny Carino restaurants in many large cities. This dish features bacon, fresh vegetables, and chicken, all tossed in a creamy alfredo sauce.
Do you love great Italian food? If you are lucky you may live near a Carinos Italian restaurant. They serve up flavorful fresh-made Italian food every day. Headquartered in Austin, Texas there are about 70 restaurants in the United States. If you don’t live near one, you should try going to one as soon as you can.
One of their most popular dishes is the Bowtie Festival. You might wonder why it is called that. It’s filled with pasta, grilled chicken, bacon, and a creamy tomato sauce – a festival for the mouth!
What’s not to love about crisp bacon and grilled chicken? Best of all you can recreate this dish at home in no time at all.
Even if you aren’t an experienced cook you can make this recipe. You can make it even more flavorful if you use a homemade Alfredo sauce. There are several good jars of Alfredo sauce available if you don’t want to make it from scratch.
This pasta dish is made with common ingredients you may already have in your pantry. You don’t need to go to the store to find exotic ingredients.
Here’s what you need:
- Red onion
- Cooked bacon
- Roma tomatoes
- Cooked chicken
- Heavy whipping cream
- Alfredo sauce
- Asiago cheese
- Garlic salt
- Salt and pepper
- Cooked bowtie pasta
How to Make Johnny Carino’s Bowtie Festival
- In a heated sauté pan, combine butter, garlic, onions, bacon, tomatoes, chicken, and spice mixture.
- When onions begin to turn translucent, add heavy cream and Asiago cheese.
- Once cheese and cream have reduced by half, add Alfredo sauce and bowtie pasta.
- Toss until well combined and remove from heat.
- Allow pasta to cool for a few minutes so the cheese and sauce can thicken.
Make this Johnny Carino Chicken Bowtie Festival Pasta recipe tonight!
Love pasta? Try these recipes
- One Pot Cheesy Italian Pasta
- Easy Chicken Alfredo Recipe
- Gnocchi Casserole
- Cajun Style Pasta
- Italian Sausage Pasta
- Spaghettios and Meatballs
- DIY Hamburger Helper Lasagna
- Baked Spaghetti Casserole
- Pasta Rustica Recipe
- Pasta Romana
More Johnny Carino Copycat Recipes
Johnny Carinos Bowtie Festival
- 1 ounce melted butter
- 1 teaspoon garlic chopped
- 1/8 cup diced red onion
- 1/4 cup diced cooked bacon
- 1/4 cup diced Roma tomatoes
- 1 cup sliced, cooked chicken
- 1 ounce heavy (whipping) cream
- 1 jar Ragu Alfredo sauce (I got the Cheesy kind)
- 1/8 cup Asiago cheese
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon pepper
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic salt
- 10 ounces pre-cooked Bowtie pasta
- In a heated sauté pan, combine butter, garlic, onions, bacon, tomatoes, chicken, and spice mixture. When onions begin to turn translucent, add heavy cream and Asiago cheese. Once cheese and cream have reduced by half, add Alfredo sauce and bowtie pasta. Toss until well combined and remove from fire. Allow pasta to cool for a few minutes so the cheese and sauce can thicken.