Olive Garden is known for their salads. The salad and the Olive Garden salad dressing are served with every meal. Their cold, crisp salad is hard to beat; when it comes to Olive Garden salad dressing, it always seems to taste better. Everyone must love the Olive Garden salad dressing because they don’t offer any other flavors of salad dressing. We hope you enjoy our version of the salad dressing.
Make The Olive Garden Salad Dressing at home
Place all ingredients in a blender until well mixed. If this is a little too tart for your personal taste, add a little extra sugar. You can enjoy your Olive Garden salad dressing for about ten days if stored in an airtight container in the refrigerator. Another great use for the Olive Garden salad dressing is as a marinade for vegetables or even meats that you might like to grill. So you can see the Olive Garden salad dressing can be used in more than one way.
Be sure to serve this recipe with the Olive Garden Salad Mix.
Making Olive Garden Salad Dressing at home is easy to do. You can make other recipes that taste just like they do in a restaurant.
How about Applebees Oriental Salad Dressing? This is a terrific way to bring the taste of a restaurant a home with this recipe.
You can find more Olive Garden Recipes at CopyKat.com, the web’s most popular destination for copycat restaurant recipes.
Yes, this dressing can be purchased at many stores such as Wal-Mart, Sam’s, and other grocery stores. Why would you want to make this from scratch? This recipe still has fewer preservatives, and you can always tweak a recipe when you make it from scratch. So you can add a little more sugar, or maybe you want to add a few more spices. I know their bottle does not say it has mayonnaise on it. It does say oil and eggs, and when you beat those two together you get an emulsion that looks a lot like mayonnaise.
Did you enjoy this copycat recipe?? Be notified when new copycat recipes are released.
Olive Garden Salad Dressing Copycat
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise
- 1/3 cup white vinegar
- 1 teaspoon vegetable oil
- 2 tablespoons light corn syrup
- 2 tablespoons grated Parmesan cheese
- 2 tablespoons grated Romano cheese
- 1/4 teaspoon garlic salt, or 1 garlic clove, minced
- 1/2 teaspoon dried Italian seasoning
- 1/2 teaspoon dried parsley flakes
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- Combine all the ingredients in a blender until well mixed. If this is a little too tart for your own personal taste, add a little extra sugar. You can enjoy your Olive Garden salad dressing for up to 10 days if you store it in an airtight container in the refrigerator. Additional Notes Another great use for the Olive Garden salad dressing is as a marinade for vegetables or even meats that you might like to grill. So you can see the Olive Garden salad dressing can be used in more than one way.