Looking for a great pasta salad recipe? This Souper Salad Fettuccine Salad is light, easy to make and is the perfect side salad for any meal. And if you like corn, you’ll love this fettuccine pasta that incorporates pasta, corn, parmesan cheese, and a secret ingredient!
Why this Pasta Salad Recipe Works
It’s hard to beat the great flavor of the Souper Salad Fettuccine Salad. It’s an easy pasta salad recipe that comes together in minutes. And better than that, it goes with just about everything.
You can make this with beef, chicken, or even seafood. Or you can just eat it on its own as your meal. And did I mention it is even better the next day? Yes!
Fettuccine Salad Recipe Ingredients
The secret ingredient to this recipe is mayonnaise. But not any mayo, it must be real mayonnaise and not Miracle Whip or an alternative. The flavor just works better in this dish.
Here’s a list of what you need:
- Corn kernels
- Garlic Powder
- Parmesan Cheese
- Salt & Pepper
How to Make Souper Salad Fettuccine Salad
- To make this easy pasta salad recipe, you will first follow the directions to cook the pasta and the corn.
- Mix the cooked pasta and corn together in a large bowl.
- In a separate bowl, combine the mayo, garlic powder, and Parmesan cheese.
- Add the sauce to the pasta and corn and season with salt & pepper to taste. It’s that easy!
- Be sure to use the full-flavor of regular mayonnaise and not a substitute like Miracle Whip.
- This dish is best if you refrigerate it for a couple of hours before serving.
- When making the pasta, it’s always better to undercook it a little than to overcook it. Be sure to follow the package instructions.
Looking for the Perfect Pairing?
Serve this delicious pasta salad with:
Love Pasta? Try these recipes!
- 5 Cheese Lasagna
- Bacon Ranch Pasta Salad Recipe
- Capellini Recipe (Pomodoro)
- Cold Spaghetti Salad
- Hamburger Helper Lasagna (Skillet Lasagna)
- Olive Garden Baked Pasta Romana with Beef
- Olive Garden Spaghetti Carbonara
- Pasta Rustica
- Steak Alfredo Pasta
Did you make and love this recipe? Give it your review below and make sure to share your creations by tagging me on Instagram!
Souper Salad Fettuccine Salad
- ½ cup frozen corn kernels
- 8 ounces fettuccine pasta
- ½ cup mayonnaise
- ¼ cup grated Parmesan cheese
- ½ teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 teaspoon fresh cracked pepper
- salt to taste
- Cook corn kernels according to package directions.
- Cook pasta according to directions. Drain.
- Mix pasta and corn in a bowl.
- Mix together the mayo, cheese, garlic powder, and pepper.
- Pour the sauce over the pasta and mix well. Add salt to taste.
- This is best when refrigerated for a couple of hours before serving.
- Use the full-flavor of regular mayonnaise and not a substitute like Miracle Whip.
- This dish is best if you refrigerate it for a couple of hours before serving
- When making the pasta, it’s always better to undercook it a little than to overcook it. Be sure to follow the instructions.