One of the benefits of making homemade salad dressings is that you get to control the ingredients, as well as the quality of what goes into your salad dressing. You can make a rich and tangy blue cheese dressing at home. This recipe tastes so similar to the Chart House dressing that no one will know the difference.
Blue cheese dressing is great for salads, wings, and as a dip. It’s especially delicious on a classic wedge salad. Homemade is so much better than store-bought because it is made with simple ingredients.
Watch this video to see how easy it is to make Chart House Blue Cheese Dressing:
Love the food at Chart House? Try these copycat recipes:
Use Chart House Blue Cheese Dressing with these wings:
Chart House Blue Cheese Dressing
- 3/4 cup Sour Cream
- 1/2 teaspoon Dry Mustard
- 1/2 teaspoon Black Pepper
- 1/2 teaspoon Salt (Scant)
- 1/3 teaspoon Garlic Powder
- 1 teaspoon Worcestershire Sauce
- 1 1/2 cups Mayonnaise
- 4 ounces Danish blue cheese; crumble
- In a mixer bowl, blend sour cream, mustard, pepper, salt, garlic powder, and Worcestershire for 2 minutes at low speed. Add mayonnaise. Blend 1/2 minute at low speed and 2 minutes at medium speed. By hand, crumble the cheese into the mixture. Blend at low speed no more than 4 minutes. Refrigerate 24 hours before serving.