Add to Collection
Go to Collections
Applebee’s Oriental Salad Dressing
Applebee’s Oriental Salad Dressing tastes great on a salad.
Prep Time 10 minutes
Cook Time 10 minutes
Total Time 20 minutes
- 2 tablespoons sugar
- 1/4 cup rice vinegar
- 1/4 cup mayonnaise
- 2 tablespoons refined sesame oil
- 1 teaspoon toasted sesame oil
- 1 teaspoon Dijon mustard
- Refrigerate the salad dressing in a covered container for up to 1 week.
- Rice vinegar is carried in most grocery stores, be careful not to purchase the seasoned rice wine vinegar, as it is sweetened and makes the dressing way too sweet.
- The refined sesame oil can be found in the regular section of the oils in a grocery store. For the toasted sesame oil, look in the Asian section of your grocery store.
Calories: 96kcal | Carbohydrates: 3g | Protein: 0g | Fat: 9g | Saturated Fat: 1g | Cholesterol: 2mg | Sodium: 51mg | Sugar: 3g