Add to Collection
Go to Collections
Luby’s Cafeteria Italian Chicken Breast
Make Luby’s Cafeteria Italian Chicken Breast at home.
Prep Time 10 minutes
Cook Time 15 minutes
Total Time 25 minutes
- 1 pound shredded mozzarella cheese
- 3 cups flour divided use
- 1/4 cup dried parsley flakes
- 1/3 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 1 (0.7-ounce) dry Italian salad dressing mix
- 1 cup milk
- 2 extra large eggs
- 4 pounds boneless skinless chicken breast
- 2 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 1/2 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 1 tablespoons chopped parsley
In a medium-size bowl, combine mozzarella cheese, 2 cups flour, parsley flakes, Parmesan cheese and dressing mix; blend well. In a shallow bowl, whisk together milk and eggs until well blended.
Place remaining flour in another shallow bowl. Coat chicken with flour, shaking off excess; dip into milk mixture, then into cheese mixture, coating evenly and pressing into the chicken.
Heat about 1/8 inch of oil in large skillet over medium heat. Add chicken and cook 5 to 6 minutes on each side, or until cooked through. Garnish with cheese and parsley.
Calories: 715kcal | Carbohydrates: 39g | Protein: 72g | Fat: 27g | Saturated Fat: 14g | Cholesterol: 254mg | Sodium: 828mg | Potassium: 1025mg | Fiber: 1g | Sugar: 2g | Vitamin A: 725IU | Vitamin C: 4.4mg | Calcium: 471mg | Iron: 3.8mg