Add to Collection
Go to Collections
Olive Garden Alfredo Sauce Recipe
We all need a great Alfredo Sauce recipe in our recipe box. And since we only need one, this copycat Olive Garden Alfredo Sauce recipe is the one you want. It's creamy, delicious and made with milk.
Prep Time 10 minutes
Cook Time 10 minutes
Total Time 20 minutes
- 4 cups heavy cream
- 8 ounces butter
- 1 1/2 cups Parmesan cheese
- 1 teaspoon garlic puree or garlic powder
- 1 pound pasta cooked according to package directions
Cook pasta according to the package directions.
In a saucepan, cook garlic puree, in butter over medium heat. Add the cream once the garlic becomes fragrant.
When the butter and cream become bubbly, add Parmesan cheese, and stir. Turn up the heat slightly and continue to stir. The sauce will thicken.
In a large bowl combine cooked pasta and Alfredo sauce. Stir well, and serve. Season with salt and pepper if desired.
- You may want to add 2 tablespoons of cream cheese if you do not like the thickness of the sauce.
- You may omit the garlic if desired.
- Ground white pepper adds a nice touch to Alfredo sauce.
- While the Olive Garden does not use nutmeg in their sauce, many people like a touch of nutmeg in the sauce.
Calories: 1385kcal | Carbohydrates: 42g | Protein: 30g | Fat: 123g | Saturated Fat: 77g | Cholesterol: 403mg | Sodium: 1458mg | Potassium: 344mg | Fiber: 1g | Sugar: 3g | Vitamin A: 4410IU | Vitamin C: 1.6mg | Calcium: 773mg | Iron: 1.1mg