Add to Collection
Go to Collections
Mr. Sub Secret Sauce
Mr. Sub Secret Sauce is the perfect sauce for your sandwiches or salads and now you can make it at home!
Prep Time 5 minutes
Total Time 5 minutes
- 4 cup soybean oil
- 1 cup olive oil
- 1 1/2 cup hot pepper juice like from pepperoncini
- 1 teaspoon oregano
- 1 teaspoon garlic
- If you don't have soybean oil, you can substitute canola oil or saffron oil for it.
- A shaker is the best way to combine a salad dressing or sauce. But if you don't have one, you can use a mason jar or anything else with a tight lid.
- Use Mr.s Sub Secret Sauce on your favorite sandwich or for a salad.
- Keep refrigerated in an air-tight container when now using.
Calories: 19kcal | Carbohydrates: 0g | Protein: 0g | Fat: 2g | Saturated Fat: 1g | Cholesterol: 0mg | Sodium: 0mg | Fiber: 0g | Sugar: 0g | Vitamin C: 0mg | Calcium: 1mg | Iron: 0mg