Add to Collection
Go to Collections
Everyone loves Mojo Potatoes!
Prep Time 10 minutes
Cook Time 20 minutes
Total Time 30 minutes
- 1/2 cup all-purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon garlic salt
- 3/4 teaspoon pepper
- 1/4 teaspoon celery salt
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 4 potatoes unpeeled but scrubbed
- 1 egg beaten
- vegetable oil for frying
Ranch dress or sour cream
Preheat oil to 375 degrees.
Mix flour and spices in a shallow dish.
Cut potatoes into 1/2-inch thick wedges. Dip potato slices into the beaten egg, then into the flour mixture.
Deep fry in hot oil (about 375 degrees) until golden brown, about 5 to 7 minutes. Serve with dressing or sour cream.
- Do not let your grease get too hot, the potatoes will burn.
- Be sure to shake off excess flour from the battered potatoes, too much flour may make the potatoes burn.
- Cook the potatoes right away, if you do not, the potatoes may brown, and look unappealing.
Calories: 181kcal | Carbohydrates: 38g | Protein: 7g | Fat: 0g | Saturated Fat: 0g | Cholesterol: 0mg | Sodium: 894mg | Potassium: 896mg | Fiber: 5g | Sugar: 0g | Vitamin C: 24.3mg | Calcium: 64mg | Iron: 7.6mg