Chilis Chocolate Brown Sundae is a delightful treat! Besides this is a great way to soup up a brownie mix, Chilis Chocolate Brownie Sundae. Chillis Chocolate Brownie Sundae is a delicous dessert to make for when you have company. You can even enjoy the Chilis Chocolate Brownie Sundae any time of the week.
Chilis Chocolate Brownie Sunday
Chilis Chocolate Brownie Sundae
A meal isn't complete without dessert. Enjoy Chilis famous Chocolate Brownie Sundae with this easy copycat recipe.
- 18.3 ounces Fudge Chocolate Brownie Mix
- 14 ounces Walnuts coarsely chopped
- 1 quart vanilla ice cream
- 8 ounces hot fudge
- 4 ounces Maraschino Cherries
- Follow the directions on the package of brownie mix for fudge style brownies and add 1 1/2 cups coarsely chopped walnuts to mix and stir.
Pour batter into a 13"x9" pan so the brownies will not be excessively thick. Bake according to directions but do not over bake. We like ours a little underdone.
To assemble on your individual serving plate: warm a 4"x4" slice of brownie and place a large round spoon full of vanilla ice cream on top, cover with fudge, place about a tablespoon of walnuts on topping and add a maraschino cherry!
Last Updated on