Chili’s is known for its high-quality fajitas. These are easy to prepare, and you can have that special Tex Mex flavor any night of the week.
Chilis Beef Fajitas
Can’t get enough of great fajita recipes? Try some of these easy fajita recipes.
Thanks to Arrington for sharing this fajita recipe.
Chili’s Beef Fajitas - Made in a Crockpot
- 1 1/2 pounds Sirloin Steak
- 1 envelope dry onion soup mix
- 2 cups water
- 1 onion sliced
- 1 bell pepper sliced
- 1 tablespoon vegetable oil
- 1 small can diced green chilies
- 10 tortillas
- 1/2 cup shredded Cheddar cheese
- 1/2 cup salsa
- Cut sirloin steak into thin strips. Place in Crock-Pot, with chili’s, soup mix & water. Cook on low, 6-8 hours. Chop onion & bell pepper in small stripes, sauté in olive oil. Warm tortillas in microwave. Drain beef mixture. Place in center of tortillas, top with cheese, salsa, onions, peppers.