Crockpot Chicken with Black beans in Cream Cheese Sauce is the perfect answer to an easy meal to prepare in your crockpot. You will love how easy and just how tasty crockpot chicken can be.
Are you always on the search for easy chicken recipes for the slow cooker? Sometimes you just don’t have a long time to prepare a meal. The right ingredients in your crockpot meals you will have a tasty meal your whole family will enjoy!
Why this crockpot chicken recipe works so well.
Crockpot Chicken with Black beans in Cream Cheese Sauce is perfect for those folks who love rich flavor. This recipe starts with a jar of salsa. A jar of salsa packs a lot of flavors. Also in this recipe is cream cheese to help make the final sauce have just the right amount of heat. The black beans and corn help to finish up this recipe to make it filling.
How long should you cook Crockpot Chicken with Black beans
I like to cook this for about 4 hours on high, and six hours on low. If you use fresh chicken, you can cut the cooking times in half.
Crockpot Chicken with Black beans in Cream Cheese Sauce
- 2 1/2 pounds chicken breasts
- 15 ounces black beans 1 can
- 15 ounces corn 1 can
- 20 ounces salsa any kind
- 8 ounces cream cheese
- Take 4-5 frozen, yes, frozen, boneless chicken breasts put into crock pot.
- Add 1 can of black beans, drained, 1 jar of salsa, 1 can of corn drained.
- Cook in crockpot on high for about 4-5 hours or until chicken is cooked.
- Add 1 package of cream cheese (just throw it on top!) and let sit for about 1/2 hour. All done and enjoy!
- Need to make your stretch, shred the chicken or cut it into pieces
- Love spicy food? You can use medium or hot salsa for this recipe.
- This recipe reheats very well, so it's perfect to bring to lunch.
- You can add in some chopped onion for additional flavor.