Ivan’s Ham Swiss and Pickle Egg Rolls is one of my favorite appetizers from where I used to work. You may have seen these ingredients put together before and called “White Trash Sushi.”
Ivan's Ham Swiss and Pickle Egg Rolls
- 24 egg roll wrappers 1 pound
- 24 slices ham slices 1 pound
- 1 pound Swiss cheese slices
- 24 dill pickle spears
- vegetable oil for frying
- Place on egg roll wrapper: ham, cheese, and pickle. Fold egg roll wrapper according to instruction on package. Place in hot oil, and deep fry until the roll is brown to dark brown.
- The amount of ingredients all depends on how many “pickles” you actually want to make. I usually buy the package of egg roll wrappers and than buy enough ingredients to complete the egg roll package. I make these, as I want them. Also, it is easy to make them one or two at a time just for a single person serving.