Joes Crab Shack dipping sauce is perfect for coconut shrimp. It’s a fruity sauce made with pineapple and plum preserves for tropical flavors.
Joes Crab Shack Dipping Sauce Ingredients
- Plum Preserves
- Sweet and sour sauce
Love Joes Crab Shack? Try these copycat recipes:
- Joes Crab Shack Coconut Shrimp
- Joes Crab Shack Popcorn Shrimp
- Joes Crab Shack Ya Ya Punch
- Joes Crab Shack Crab Dip
Joes Crab Shack Dipping Sauce
- 8 ounces crushed pineapple natural juices, do not drain
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 1/4 cup red plum preserves
- 1/2 cup Sweet and Sour Sauce (the yellow type, not the red sauce. We used Kraft Sweet and Sour Sauce)
- Place all in a sauce pan and simmer on medium low to low heat for 20 - 25 minutes stirring frequently until mixture thickens slightly. We find this sauce is great with Coconut Shrimp and it goes well with Chicken Nuggets.
would this sauce be good as a baked ham glaze?
I’m curious to know how to make King Crab Shack’s (in Milwaukee) crab dipping sauce.
*2-3 sticks salted butter, Italian season, Asian fish sauce, Thai peppers, onion powder, chili powder, cayenne powder, rice wine vinegar, fresh garlic, fresh ginger, soy sauce brown Sugar(optional), cilantro, scallion, paprica lemon zest/juice..WARM ingredients to marry flavors and chop and grade garlic, ginger and cilantro….try and adjust to taste…B did say the sauce wasn’t sweet thats why when you make this batch set aside some then pit brown sugar and decide which you like most.
I love Joe’s crab shack.. I live in OCALA , Fl. Please build one here
plum preserve? where can i find this
you can find it at Kroger- bonne mama 9black and white label with ed checkered lid.
This looks delicious.
I am interesting on this crispy fried Shrimps recipe in the picture, how can I make it.