Joes Crab Shack dipping sauce is perfect for coconut shrimp. It’s a fruity sauce made with pineapple and plum preserves for tropical flavors.
Joes Crab Shack Dipping Sauce Ingredients
- Plum Preserves
- Sweet and sour sauce
Love Joes Crab Shack? Try these copycat recipes:
- Joes Crab Shack Coconut Shrimp
- Joes Crab Shack Popcorn Shrimp
- Joes Crab Shack Ya Ya Punch
- Joes Crab Shack Crab Dip
Joes Crab Shack Dipping Sauce
- 8 ounces crushed pineapple natural juices, do not drain
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 1/4 cup red plum preserves
- 1/2 cup Sweet and Sour Sauce (the yellow type, not the red sauce. We used Kraft Sweet and Sour Sauce)
- Place all in a sauce pan and simmer on medium low to low heat for 20 - 25 minutes stirring frequently until mixture thickens slightly. We find this sauce is great with Coconut Shrimp and it goes well with Chicken Nuggets.