You either love or loathe meatloaf. It is good the first night, and even better as leftovers. I can remember growing up my Grandmother would serve up meatloaf sandwiches and they were amazing. Now meatloaf was ever exotic at my house, but here are some creative ways to serve up meatloaf.
Do you ever search for the perfect meatloaf recipe? We all have our favorites. I personally like the one that sings, but I also like the kind that you eat.
Meatloaf has long been a dish that people made everywhere to help stretch out meat. You can make it with beef, lamb, pork, turkey, or really any style of minced meat.
I have gathered up several recipes for meatloaf. You will find them made out of a variety of meats. You can also find them in personal size as well as large family loaves.
Some of these are spicier than others, so you are certain to find a meatloaf recipe here that you will love.
- BBQ Bacon Wrapped Meatloaf with Peach Relish – bacon makes most things better, it makes this dish out of this world.
- Brown Sugar Meatloaf – this meatloaf has brown sugar in it for a special flavor.
- Cheesy Keto Meatloaf – the perfect meatloaf for a low carb and keto-friendly dinner.
- Chorizo Meatloaf with Chipotle Queso Sauce – I love this South of the border inspiration.
- Homemade Classic Meatloaf – my personal take on the classic homemade meatloaf featuring a ketchup glaze.
- Grilled Planked Meatloaf – yes, you can grill this for a great flavor.
- Italian Sausage Market Meatloaf – Italian sausage adds a very nice flavor to this classic dish.
- Meatloaf with Tomato Sauce – This is a wonderful meatloaf that is just like your grandmother would make that is made with a flavorful sauce that is amazing.
- Momma Joe’s Meatloaf – this easy meatloaf recipe shouldn’t be missed.
- Mom’s Meatloaf – try this classic preparation.
- Mushroom Meatloaf – mushrooms add so much to meatloaf.
- Not Your Mother’s Meatloaf – try this special variation on this main dish.
- Patty Melt Meatloaf – all the flavors of a patty melt with sauteed onions, rye bread & cheese.
- Skinnier Meatloaf with BBQ Smoke Glaze – this smokey version of this classic dish is a great variation.
- Stuffed Meatloaf with Gravy – One delicious meatloaf made with Lipton Onion Soup mix.
- Boston Market Meatloaf – A popular fast food meatloaf with tomato sauce.
- Cracker Barrel Meatloaf – A southern meatloaf made with Ritz crackers.
- Turkey Meatloaf – a light version for folks who are wanting meatloaf without beef.
- Turkey Veggie Meatloaf – want to try a lighter meatloaf? Turkey meatloaf loaded with veggies is perfect for this.
- Bacon Cheeseburger Meatloaf Sliders – enjoy your meatloaf when served as a sliders.
- Buffalo Chicken Meatloaf Cupcakes – tailgating inspiration makes for a great change.
- Halloween Meatloaf Cupcakes – this is a fun way to enjoy this meal with your children.
- Turkey Meatloaf Muffins – this is lighter and Italian inspired.
- Mini BBQ Meatloaves – this BBQ treat is perfect in the small size.
- Mini Cheddar BBQ Turkey Meatloaf Muffins – what is not to love?
- Tex Mex Mini Loaves – these mini loaves are perfect, they are individual servings.
Air Fryer Meatloaf
- Air Fryer Meatloaf with Brown Sugar Glaze – is great for pickey eaters.
- Air Fryer Meatloaf with Ketchup Glaze – a classic made in less time than baking.
Slow Cooker Meatloaf
- Slow Cooker Keto Meatloaf – great for a low carb dinner.
- Slow Cooker Meatloaf with Tomato Sauce – you can cook meatloaf in a slow cooker in about 5 hours.