You either love or loathe meatloaf. It is good the first night, and even better as leftovers. I can remember growing up my Grandmother would serve up meatloaf sandwiches and they were amazing. Now meatloaf was ever exotic at my house, but here are some creative ways to serve up meatloaf.
Do you ever search for the perfect meatloaf recipe? We all have our favorites. I personally like the one that sings, but I also like the kind that you eat.
Meatloaf has long been a dish that people made everywhere to help stretch out meat. You can make it with beef, lamb, pork, turkey, or really any style of minced meat.
I have gathered up several recipes for meatloaf. You will find them made out of a variety of meats. You can also find them in personal size as well as large family loaves.
Some of these are spicier than others, so you are certain to find a meatloaf recipe here that you will love.
- BBQ Bacon Wrapped Meatloaf with Peach Relish – bacon makes most things better, it makes this dish out of this world.
- Brown Sugar Meatloaf – this meatloaf has brown sugar in it for a special flavor.
- Cheesy Keto Meatloaf – the perfect meatloaf for a low carb and keto-friendly dinner.
- Chorizo Meatloaf with Chipotle Queso Sauce – I love this South of the border inspiration.
- Homemade Classic Meatloaf – my personal take on the classic homemade meatloaf featuring a ketchup glaze.
- Grilled Planked Meatloaf – yes, you can grill this for a great flavor.
- Italian Sausage Market Meatloaf – Italian sausage adds a very nice flavor to this classic dish.
- Meatloaf with Tomato Sauce – This is a wonderful meatloaf that is just like your grandmother would make that is made with a flavorful sauce that is amazing.
- Momma Joe’s Meatloaf – this easy meatloaf recipe shouldn’t be missed.
- Mom’s Meatloaf – try this classic preparation.
- Mushroom Meatloaf – mushrooms add so much to meatloaf.
- Not Your Mother’s Meatloaf – try this special variation on this main dish.
- Patty Melt Meatloaf – all the flavors of a patty melt with sauteed onions, rye bread & cheese.
- Skinnier Meatloaf with BBQ Smoke Glaze – this smokey version of this classic dish is a great variation.
- Stuffed Meatloaf with Gravy – One delicious meatloaf made with Lipton Onion Soup mix.
- Boston Market Meatloaf – A popular fast food meatloaf with tomato sauce.
- Cracker Barrel Meatloaf – A southern meatloaf made with Ritz crackers.
- Turkey Meatloaf – a light version for folks who are wanting meatloaf without beef.
- Turkey Veggie Meatloaf – want to try a lighter meatloaf? Turkey meatloaf loaded with veggies is perfect for this.
- Bacon Cheeseburger Meatloaf Sliders – enjoy your meatloaf when served as a sliders.
- Buffalo Chicken Meatloaf Cupcakes – tailgating inspiration makes for a great change.
- Halloween Meatloaf Cupcakes – this is a fun way to enjoy this meal with your children.
- Turkey Meatloaf Muffins – this is lighter and Italian inspired.
- Mini BBQ Meatloaves – this BBQ treat is perfect in the small size.
- Mini Cheddar BBQ Turkey Meatloaf Muffins – what is not to love?
- Tex Mex Mini Loaves – these mini loaves are perfect, they are individual servings.
Air Fryer Meatloaf
- Air Fryer Meatloaf with Brown Sugar Glaze – is great for pickey eaters.
- Air Fryer Meatloaf with Ketchup Glaze – a classic made in less time than baking.
Slow Cooker Meatloaf
- Slow Cooker Keto Meatloaf – great for a low carb dinner.
- Slow Cooker Meatloaf with Tomato Sauce – you can cook meatloaf in a slow cooker in about 5 hours.
- Smoked Meatloaf with BBQ Sauce
Find lots more recipes for dinner and comfort food recipes here on CopyKat!
Cotton patch meatloaf recipe! We live over 100 miles from the nearest one, and rarely get a chance to go that way. If I lived nearby I wouldn’t even worry about the recipe. I sure hope someone can post it!
I love the cotton patch, I wished there was one closer. They have the best chicken fried steak.
I know several people have asked you for this recipe. So far I have not seen it posted. Please try to get the Cotton Patch recipe for their Meatloaf. I usualy hate meatloaf but I love theirs, the sauce on it is delicious. I have tried to recreate it , I was not sucessful.
I love the Cotton Patch, I will keep that in mind. I don’t have the recipe currently.
I love all of these meatloaf recipes!
I want Cotton Patch’s meatloaf and most of all I want the sauce they put on it. Please I do try to make it but I am guessing and would like a recipe.
Thanks for the suggestion.
I want Cotton Patch meatloaf and tomato sauce also.
I love Mimi’s Cafe meatloaf! It tastes very beefy with no tomato taste at all! I cannot stand tomato produces in meatloaf and would love to have the recipe for Mimi’s. Can you help?
I hear ya 😉 I will see what I can do about that one.
I’m looking for a copycat Houlihan’s meatloaf recipe. Can you help?
I don’t have anything on this yet, but I will keep this in mind!
Here’s my basic meatloaf recipe:
1 lb. of ground beef
1-2 eggs, beaten
1/2 breadcrumbs or oatmeal
1 tsp. salt
1/4 tsp. pepper
1/4 dried minced white onion
garlic to taste
1 tbsp. parsley flakes
1 tsp. paprika
1 tsp. aromatic herb: oregano, thyme, savory or marjoram (may use two, but reduce amount if more than two)
1/3 cup ketchup
Mix with spoon, then knead by hand until well mixed. Fry small patty in pan to taste if seasoning is as desired, then place in glass loaf pan and bake at 350 for one hour.
Thank you 😉 It sounds like a great meatloaf!
I’m wondering how to replicate Stouffer’s meat loaf. It’s so light. I can tell it has onion in it. Is it extra egg? I made one with too much breadcrumbs, and its texture was just like a diner’s, so I know how they do theirs.
I will have to give theirs a try. I haven’t tried it in recent memory.
Will you share your recipe for your copy cat Stoffers meatloaf
I cannot find a copy cat recipe of Perkins restaurant meatloaf.can you help thank you
Stephanie, I might have posted a recipe request in the wrong place… My wife and I were looking for a copycat of Cotton Patch Cafe’s meatloaf. I’m afraid today that I will have to make a special trip 30 minutes into town to pick up a to-go order.
Did you find this? I can’t and need it for my dad. He loves it but I can’t find the recipe. I don’t live in the same town and cook 3 months worth of food at a time and he would really be so excited if I could get this and surprised him. Thx
Rebekah Rose Hills
We love meatloaf! Great round-up!
Thank you very much.
Heather // girlichef.com
I would love to work my way through this entire list – I ♥ meatloaf! Thanks so much for including one of mine. 🙂
Who doesn’t love a tasty meatloaf??
Who doesn’t love meatloaf? Thanks for including mine, now I’ve got to get taste testing all the others…
Thank you for a great meatloaf recipe to add to this collection!
Lana @ Never Enough Thyme
What a great collection of meatloaf recipes! Meatloaf has always been a favorite of our family so I’m happy to have some new ones to try. Thanks so much for including my bacon wrapped version.
So happy to include terrific recipes.
What is your favorite type of meatloaf?
Cracker barrels. 😉
Great idea, I will see what I can do.
Do you have a recipe for Stoffers meatloaf?