These are tiny tasty burgers. Give these a try when you want a rich tasting burger bursting with flavors of capers, green onions, garlic, and so much more. Everyone will wonder what you put into your burgers with this recipe.
Thanks to the ultimatium chef for sharing this recipe.
- 1 pound ground round or other lean ground beef
- 1 1/2 tablespoons chopped parsley
- 1 tablespoon capers drained and chopped
- 1 teaspoon minced anchovies
- 1 egg
- 3 tablespoons chopped green onions
- 1 tablespoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1 teaspoon Dijon mustard
- 1 teaspoon chopped garlic
- 1/2 cup ground crackers
- salt and pepper to taste
- 5 hamburger buns
- Mix all ingredients together and form into five 5-ounce patties. Cook to desired doneness.