Willie G’s is a well known Houston Restaurant. This dish goes well with hot bread. Butter, crab meat, and shrimp make this a special dish. This is the perfect light dinner or appetizer.
Willie G’s Oyster Bar Trash
Willie G's Oyster Bar Trash
- 4 ounces unsalted butter clarified
- 4 ounces jumbo lump crabmeat
- 5 ounces peeled and deveined shrimp
- 2 teaspoons blackening seasoning
- 1 cup rice
- Heat a cast iron skillet. Add 1 - 2 ounces of clarified butter. Add shrimp and cook until halfway done. Add crabmeat and sprinkle with blackening seasoning. Mix shrimp and crabmeat together. Spoon onto a plate serve with white rice. Serves 2.