Sometimes the hardest part of cooking dinner is having to cook dinner after you have worked all day. you now have the complex task of cooking dinner. This recipe for shrimp scampi makes both the shrimp, and rice to go along with this. This recipe will have you sitting down to a tasty dinner in no time.
Microwave Shrimp Scampi
Yield: 4 servings.
- 1/2 cup butter
- 2 tablespoons dried parsley flakes
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 1 large clove garlic
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1 pound jumbo raw shrimp, peeled and deveined
- 1 cup hot cooked rice or pasta
- In a microwave-safe 2-quart casserole, place in butter and cook until melted. Remove and stir in parsley flakes, lemon juice, garlic and salt. Add shrimp, toss to coat. Cover and Microwave at high for 3 to 5 minutes. Cooking time will vary with the size of shrimp. When cooked shrimp will appear pink. Serve over hot cooked rice and sprinkle with paprika if you desire.
I love this website! There are just so many different recipes to choose from. I love to cook different things so this website helps a lot!
These look delicious and your photo is just beautiful i like it..Microwave Shrimp Scampi i never been try before but i’m eager cook in my kitchen.. thanks for sharing