Make tasty Starbucks Refreshers cold drinks at home with these copycat recipes. Everyone loves these Starbucks drinks. They are a mixture of fruit juice, fruit, and green coffee extract. So grab your cocktail shaker and pour yourself a refreshing hand-crafted iced drink today. If you are a fan of Starbucks, you are going to love all of these recipes.
This post contains affiliate links. As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases.
Starbucks refreshers are iced drinks that are handcrafted to order. They are often made with natural green coffee flavor, fruit juices, ice, and freeze-dried fruit added to the beverage to make it completely refreshing. As you can see, they are made with simple ingredients, and you can make a large pitcher of them if you want to serve lots of people.
When you recreate these drinks at home, you may want to use fresh fruit instead of freeze-dried fruit. These drinks are perfect for people who do not like the taste of caffeine but are looking for that boost caffeine will give you.
Refreshers at Starbucks contain at least 45 mg of caffeine in the grande size. People often think these drinks are for children, so be aware they contain caffeine. Let’s go onto some of the best refreshers at Starbucks. Be sure to check out some of these delicious drinks. You don’t need to be a barista to make these drinks.
5 Tips for Making Starbucks Refreshers at Home
- Use fresh fruit instead of freeze-dried fruit. Fresh fruit often costs much less.
- You may want to omit the green coffee extract. Green coffee extract is fairly expensive, and often you won’t taste it in the drink.
- Refreshers have three different varieties: the regular version, the lemonade version, and the coconut milk version.
- If you want a stronger drink, add less water, lemonade, or coconut milk.
- Shake up your drink in a cocktail shaker to make it more like the Starbucks experience. If you don’t have a cocktail shaker, you can shake these drinks up in a mason jar with a lid.
Find more copycat Starbucks recipes right here on CopyKat!