This delicious dish is easy to make and the perfect way to spice up any meal. With just a few simple ingredients, you can make your own flavorful Buffalo Chicken Spring Rolls in no time. Follow these easy steps for a quick, easy and delicious meal!
What makes buffalo spring rolls so good?
These are versatile food that can be served as an appetizer, side dish, or main course, depending on the amount you make. They’re easy to make. Buffalo chicken is a popular flavor combination that originated in Buffalo, New York. It’s made with hot sauce and blue cheese dressing, giving it a distinctive taste. Biting into these is biting into a mouthful of buffalo chicken goodness!
Why you should try this recipe for these fried buffalo chicken spring rolls
These are the perfect appetizer. Crispy and Crunchy outsides and the filling is a tender white chicken breast meat perfectly seasoned with Frank’s Red Hot Sauce.
Ingredients you will need
This is an easy recipe; you need simple ingredients to make these spring rolls.
- Chicken breast
- Chicken Boullion
- Fontina cheese
- Frank’s Red Hot Sauce
- Large egg
- Spring roll wrappers
- Peanut oil for frying
- Blue cheese salad dressing
How to make buffalo chicken spring rolls
Transform succulent chicken breasts into flavorful, bite-sized spring rolls!
- Start by simmering the diced chicken in a pot of water spiced with a bouillon cube until it is cooked through.
- Allow it to cool and then shred – combine this tantalizing mix with Frank’s Red Hot sauce and ooey gooey Fontina cheese for an irresistible taste.
- Drop 2 teaspoons of filling onto each wrapper before rolling up securely using beaten egg as glue – finish them off by frying them in hot oil until they’re golden brown perfection.
- Serve these delectable treats, creamy blue cheese dressing, and crunchy celery sticks for a scrumptious meal that everyone will love!
What to serve with buffalo chicken spring rolls
Buffalo chicken spring rolls can be served with a variety of dipping sauces to complement their spicy flavor. Some popular options include:
- Ranch dressing: A cool and creamy dressing that can help balance the heat of the buffalo sauce.
- Blue cheese dressing: A tangy and pungent dressing that is a traditional pairing for buffalo chicken dishes.
- Celery sticks: Thin slices of celery can be served as a side dish to provide a crisp, refreshing contrast to the spicy spring rolls.
- Carrots sticks: Similar to celery, they provide a sweet and crunchy contrast to the spicy spring rolls.
- Cooling dips: yogurt-based dips, Tzatziki or Raita, can help cool down the buffalo sauce’s heat.
- Extra hot sauce: Some people may like to add extra hot sauce to their spring rolls for an even spicier kick
- A side salad: a green salad on the side can provide a nice light contrast to the heavy and fried spring rolls.
- A slaw: a creamy coleslaw can also be a nice side dish; the creaminess of the coleslaw can also help to balance the heat of the buffalo sauce
These are just a few options, but there are many other possibilities. The key is to find something that will complement the flavors of the spring rolls and balance out the heat of the buffalo sauce.
How to store leftover spring rolls
Store any leftover rolls in an airtight container in the refrigerator for up to five days. These can also be frozen for up to 3 months.
How to reheat buffalo spring rolls
You can reheat these in an air fryer for 4 to 6 minutes at 350 degrees. You can also reheat these in a 350-degree oven for about 10 minutes.
Grand Lux Cafe Buffalo Chicken Spring Rolls
Yield: 24 small spring rolls.
Like the flavor of Buffalo Wings? Don’t miss out on these recipes.
- Buffalo Chicken Dip
- Junior’s Buffalo Wings
- Hooter’s Hot Wings
- Garlic Buffalo Air Fryer Chicken Wings
- Smashburger Buffalo & Blue Cheese
- Grilled Buffalo Wings
Grand Lux Cafe Buffalo Chicken Spring Rolls
- 1 pound chicken boneless, skinless chicken breast
- 1 chicken bouillon cube
- 3/4 cup Franks Red Hot Sauce
- 1/2 cup shredded Fontina cheese
- 1 egg beaten with 1 tablespoon of water
- 1 package of spring roll wrappers
- 6 cups peanut oil for frying
- 6 stalks celery cut into pieces
- 1/2 cup blue cheese salad dressing
- Cook chicken breasts by placing them into a pot of water, along with bouillon cube, boil chicken until completely done.
- Remove chicken from pot, allow the chicken to cool, and shred and cut the chicken into small bite-sized pieces.
- Combine shredded chicken, Franks's Red Hot sauce, and Fontina cheese.
- Place about 2 teaspoons of chicken mixture onto spring roll and roll spring roll, secure spring roll with beaten egg. Heat
- Heat cooking oil to 350 degrees. Fry spring rolls a couple at a time until all are done, do not overcrowd, or add too many because the temperature of oil would drop too low and the spring rolls wouldn't be crisp.
- Drain cooked spring rolls on paper towels and serve with blue cheese dressing and celery sticks.
We really liked these!
Grand lux doesn’t use mozzerella cheese in these they use fontina
is there any way you could post the recipe for Grand lux’s buffalo chicken bites?? ive been dyng to make them at home!
Oh this sounds good! I’m sitting here before work on what’s sure to be an out of control Sunday and want to make these so badly, but don’t have the time. It’s going on my “to do” list though, that’s for sure!
Mmm . . . those look SO good! Spring roll wrappers are made of out rice aren’t they? I think I could make these and still stay gluten free.