Orange Crush soda and Sweetened Condensed milk make for a great change in this frozen treat. Recipe submitted by Ms. Doris Hightower. See variation below.
Poor Man's Orange Sherbet
- 72 ounces orange crush 6 bottles
- 14 ounces Sweetened condensed milk
- 1 electric ice cream freezer
- 2 bags of ice
- 1/2 box of ice cream salt
- Mix together the Orange Crush and the can of Eagle Brand Milk. Pour into an ice cream maker. Prepare as your ice cream freezer directs. A fellow view suggested adding a small can of pineapple to this for a variation.