Spaghetti Warehouse Caprese Bruschetta is an easy appetizer to prepare. In fact, it is hearty enough that you could eat it as a meal. Love a Caprese salad? You will love this bruschetta.
The Spaghetti Warehouse is known for their amazing homemade sauces and their hot sourdough bread that is served with every meal. They also make some wonderful appetizers, and this Spaghetti Warehouse Caprese Bruschetta is no exception.
Made with a baguette, fresh Mozzarella cheese, fresh basil, and a balsamic glaze. If you haven’t done a lot of cooking this recipe is very easy to prepare for the novice chef.
If you want to make your own balsamic glaze, watch my balsamic vinegar reduction video.
Love Italian Inspired Recipes? Check out these Italian Inspired Appetizer Recipes
Spaghetti Warehouse Caprese Bruschetta
- 1 baguette
- 2 ounces fresh basil
- 1 pound fresh mozzarella cheese
- 3 Roma tomatoes sliced
- 2 tablespoons balsamic glaze
- Slice baguette into 3/8 inch slices.
- Place the baguette slices on a cookie sheet.
- Turn the oven broiler on high.
- Broil until the bread begins to turn brown.
- Remove cookie sheet from oven, then flip over the slices and brown the other side.
- Slice the basil into tiny little strips by rolling several leaves together and slicing the leaves.
- Assemble by placing a piece of the toasted bread onto a plate, add a thin slice of mozzarella, then a thin slice of tomato, and top with basil.
- Drizzle balsamic glaze on top.