Once again we have Mike Bartulis for his recreations of Simon and Seafort?s recipes. Enjoy ! Be sure to make some of their Focaccia to go with this.
Simon and Seafort’s Hot Dungess Crab Dip
You gotta this classic crab dip.
- 1 pound Dungeness crab meat
- 4 cups Mayonnaise
- 1 pound Artichoke hearts
- 8 ounces thinly sliced Onions
- 8 ounces shredded Parmesan
- 3 teaspoons minced fresh Parsley
- 8 slices Focaccia
- fresh lemon slices
- Preheat oven to 350 F. Combine and mix the mayonnaise, chopped artichoke hearts, crab meat, Parmesan and onions. Portion crab mixture (6 ounces) into small ovenproof baking dishes. Place the baking dishes into the oven for 5 to 6 minutes, or until the internal temperature reaches 140 F.