We spotted these in the party food section at our local Sam’s Warehouse. Ours taste fresher, and are less expensive that the store kind. You can freeze the spirals.
Nan’s ham and Swiss Spirals
Nan’s Ham and Swiss Spirals
- 10 Large Flour Tortillas Shells (10" - 12")
- 6 ounces deli ham
- 6 ounces Swiss cheese sliced
- 8 ounce Cream Cheese softened
- 1/4 cup Mayonnaise
- 8 ounces Frozen Spinach (thawed, rinsed, and completely drained of all the liquid)
- 1 tablespoon Brown Mustard
- 1 1/2 teaspoons Prepared Horseradish
- 1/4 teaspoon Salt
- 1 1/2 teaspoons Roasted Garlic
- 1/4 teaspoon Sugar
- Whip cream cheese, add mayonnaise, mustard, horseradish, salt, garlic and sugar. Spread cheese mixture on flour tortillas. About 3 tablespoons for each tortilla, depending on the size. Sprinkle 1/8 cup of spinach on cheese spread. Place ham near the edge and then the Swiss cheese on top of the ham.
- Begin rolling tortilla. Wrap rolled tortillas in plastic and chill in the refrigerator for several hours until set. The rolls may be made the day before and kept in the refrigerator for several days if sealed. When rolls have been chilled and keep there shape cut into 1/4 inch slices. Arrange on tray, garnish with pickles or cherry tomatoes. What a great surprise with that favorite movie instead of chips or pop corn.