Chilis Big Mouth Bites are the perfect cheeseburger sliders that are great for dinner, family game night, or your next special evening! Don’t miss out on these perfectly-sized cheesy burgers with the perfect jalapeno ranch sauce!
What makes a hamburger slider so good?
If you have never had a slider before, simply put, it is a small hamburger, so it is perfect for smaller appetites. You can get very creative with these wonderful sliders. Try a new type of cheese, a special sauce, or fun and unique toppings. Chilis’ slider features a wonderful jalapeno ranch sauce that can’t be beaten!
What you need to make this recipe, thankfully this recipe is made with everyday common ingredients you likely already have in your pantry. There is one difference, you will want to get small slider buns for these burgers. If you can’t find small hamburger buns, ordinary dinner rolls work very well too! You will need:
- ground chuck
- chopped white onion
- American cheese slices
- pickled jalapeno slices
- Ranch dressing
- slider buns
How to Big Mouth Bites
Even if you aren’t an experienced cook, you can make these just as good as you would get in the restaurant. You will need to:
- Cook bacon until crisp – crispy bacon makes these irrestiable!
- Prepare the jalapeno Ranch dressing – this is the signature flavor to this recipe.
- Prepare the beef– you will need to mix together the seasonings and the beef.
- Divide meat into small patties
- Cook the chopped onion – this gives the burgers LOTS of flavor!
- Cook the burgers
- Toast the burger buns
- Be gentle when preparing the burger patties, don’t try to press them too firmly
- Make sure your skillet or grill is hot before you place the meat patties onto the grill. Place the meat on a hot surface so it won’t stick!
- Try to have all of your ingredients prepared and ready to go before you cook the meat
- Keep the sliders warm by placing them into a 200-degree oven if you need to serve them later.
- Best Way to Season Burgers
- Burger King Whopper
- Culver’s Butter Burgers
- Homemade White Castle Hamburgers
- Quesadilla Cheese Burger
- Coney Island Hamburgers Recipe
- McDonalds Hamburger Meat
- Steakburger Recipe
- Pimento Cheese Burger Recipe
- Truffle Mushroom Swiss Smashburger
- 1 1/2 pounds ground chuck
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 1/2 cup diced white onion
- 1 tablespoon butter for sauteing onions
- 1/4 pound bacon
- 2 slices American cheese
- 1 cup Ranch dressing
- 1 teaspoon chopped pickled jalapeno peppers
- 1 tablespoon butter for sliders
- 8 brioche buns or other slider buns
- Cook bacon in a large skillet and drain bacon on a wire rack. Wipe out the skillet, you may want to save the bacon grease for cooking. When the bacon has cooled, break the bacon into 2 to 3 inch pieces.
- Place the ranch dressing, and pickled jalapenos into a blender.
- Puree until the dressing is smooth. This will taste better the longer it sits.
- Add butter to a large skillet. When the butter has melted, add diced onion. Cook the onion until the onion until has become translucent. Remove the onions and set aside.
- Prepare the burgers by placing ground chuck into a bowl. Add the salt and freshly ground black pepper, mix well.
- Divide the seasoned ground beef into 8 portions. Place as many of the burger patties into the skillet without over crowding them.
- Cook the ground beef patties on each side for 3 to 4 minutes on each side, or until the patty has browned. When the burger has browned add a ¼ of a slice of American cheese to each patty.
- Build the burger by placing cooked chopped onions and bacon on the bottom bun. Top with the burger patty, and drizzle some of the spicy ranch sauce on top of the meat. Add the top bun.
How to make the jalapeno ranch sauce
The jalapeno ranch sauce is the real signature to this recipe. It’s really easy to make! I like to buy the dry Hidden Valley Ranch Dry Salad dressing mix, and mix it up according to the directions on the package. I think this has the best flavor, and then pour that into a blender, add my pickled jalapeno peppers, and puree. Now you don’t need to make up your Ranch dressing fresh, you can use your favorite bottle of Ranch dressing mix!
Cook the bacon crispy!
Not too many people enjoy soggy bacon. I prepare my bacon by placing on a wire rack on a baking sheet, and then I bake my bacon in the oven. It takes minutes, and it doesn’t dirty up your kitchen!
How to make a great slider!
It’s hard to beat a delicious cheeseburger slider! Here are some cooking tips you might want to use.
Chilis Big Mouth Bites are perfect for you next special evening!
I know you are going to just love these copycat Chilis Big Mouth Bites, this is an easy slider recipe I know you will enjoy!
Love burgers? Try these recipes
Popular Copycat Chili’s Recipes
Be sure to check out more easy beef recipes and summertime favorites.
Leave a Reply