Pasta House – Pasta con Broccoli this is an Alfredo based sauce that combines pasta, fresh mushrooms, and fresh broccoli.
Sometimes you want a simple dinner with fresh ingredients. Pasta House Pasta con Broccoli is just that dinner. A creamy Alfredo sauce, tender pasta, fresh broccoli and fresh mushrooms are simply the perfect combination together.
Pasta con Broccoli – the perfect light dinner
A bowl of creamy pasta is such a comfort food. This recipe is perfect for when you want a meatless meal. If you are looking for a meal that is quick to prepare? Pasta Con Broccoli is the perfect recipe for you. In the time it takes to make the pasta, this recipe is practically ready.
Pasta House Pasta con Broccoli – so easy to prepare
Love the Pasta House? Enjoy these copycat Pasta House recipes
Pasta House Pasta con Broccoli
- 1 pound pasta
- 32 ounces half and half
- 4 ounces butter
- 2 teaspoons garlic minced
- 4 ounces tomato sauce
- 4 ounces broccoli florets
- 4 ounces Fresh Mushrooms
- 1 cup Parmesan Cheese shredded
- Fill a large pot of water, and turn on high. When the water begins to boil add the pasta.
- Cook the pasta until it is halfway cooked. Drain water
- Add cream, butter, garlic, tomato sauce, and broccoli; bring to a hard boil. When noodles are cooked, add mushrooms.
- Remove from heat; add cheese.